Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

it would be nice if you could update OTA, but its nearly impossible and would ... Older Device Themes. forum

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

it would be nice if you could update OTA, but its nearly impossible and would take a lifetime

dojet no está en línea Stack level 1
    ive followed all the instructions and its just not working...ARRRGGGHHH

richardrblc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22cf4edb

it does work

it does work guys when it did not work for me first time i uninstalled from computer and did again some how i must have missed something the first time just be carefull dont skip any steps and try again it will work and it is worth the effort
    pin me any time 22cf4edb

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    dojet,

Help us out, Where did the install fail? What were the indications that you got?

It will really help us help you if you take the time to fill in your PinStack Profile with the information concerning your device. Model, OS and Platform (Found on Options/About), BES Status, Location, and Carrier. Depending on the question, each of these may have an impact on how we respond.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

badgt350h no está en línea Stack level 1
    Help, I've got the zen working on my 7100i now how do I load wav Ringtones to it? Do I manually out them to a file or are they automatic? HELP!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by badgt350h
    Help, I've got the zen working on my 7100i now how do I load wav Ringtones to it? Do I manually out them to a file or are they automatic? HELP!
    Hi badgt350h,

using your phone browser surf to any web sites that offers wav file ringtones for download and download it directly to your phone.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: 7100 Zen Theme !!!!!!!

badgt350h, Welcome to PinStack.

Try Tuneusin . Or the Ringtones Download section here on PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

badgt350h no está en línea Stack level 1

Has any one noticed that with the zen theme when you delete emails on your phone even when you select the button to delete on handheld and pc that it will only delete from handheld? It does this on my 7100i and my girlfriends AFTER we installed the Zen theme. Any ideas?

wstahlm80 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4017DDF7
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsand
    When i receive sms messages it doesnt put the number next to the folder just a read x or aterick do i need to change anything?

.....anybody figure out why we are only getting a red "*" on our icon instead of a number in "()" before the icon.......also.....why is the "new message notification icon" only displayed at the top of the screen on the individual message screen (SMS/MMS and EMAIL) and not the home screen?......

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

quazeye no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203A3296

RE: .....anybody figure out why we are only getting a red "*"

I don't have an answer but i have noticed that this is handheld OS dependent. When i had 4.1.0_rel300 from Hong Kong CSL loaded I saw these little bells and whistles. The icon names would show up as you scrolled over each app on the homescreen and that cute number in () would show up next to msg apps to indicate the number of unread msgs. "It was very nice." -Borat-

However I suspected rel300 had a memory leak so i upgraded to rel466 HK CSL and i lost those 2 little homescreen options on my zen theme. I noticed that in the options menu there once was a spot to set the "homescreen" options which allowed you to turn on the icon titles and msg counters as well as organize the applications. but after the upgrade the homescreen set of options was replaced with "organize applications" only without icon title and counter options. I have looked through most all the other option menus thinking that they may have been move. but no luck.

Like I said I don't have the answer. just my 2 cents. i think its going to take a real zen guru to answer this one.

-quazeye
    Last edited by quazeye; 12-15-2006 at 12:30 PM.

melerant no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    32C029E1
    let me know if the theme is formated to the 8703e please. i would love to test it out. thanks melerant

Izi975 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2037423F
    Thanks, this is one of the best themes I have seen The installation is a breeze, just need to follow what you wrote.
    Thanks again

bangus236 no está en línea Stack level 3

wow finally! whew! took me a while to figure it out, but now i have zen!
    thanks!
    but how do you get rid of the other themes that came with it?

bangus236 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by wstahlm80
    .....anybody figure out why we are only getting a red "*" on our icon instead of a number in "()" before the icon.......also.....why is the "new message notification icon" only displayed at the top of the screen on the individual message screen (SMS/MMS and EMAIL) and not the home screen?......
    is there a fix for this?