Is there a site where you can find modified icons for new themes, like the ... Older Device Themes. forum

repo58 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    400E90B0

7100 Theme

Advertisement

Is there a site where you can find modified icons for new themes, like the speakerphone icon, mute, or bluetooth, I'm making some new themes and i dont want to use the same old icons. thanks

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: 7100 Theme

Are you using the Plazmic theme builder kit? If not, check out this THREAD.

I figured that this kit comes with icons or at least would let you use a image and make it an icon. I may be wrong as I've never tried using this.

ozrial no está en línea BB Themes Guru
    PIN/ID
    Ask

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~

It does come with some extra icons other than the standard ones. They aren't as asthetically pleasing however. I have found my favorite themes to be ones like Mehabit's Macberry where each icon was created from scratch. It takes MUCH longee, but the results are well worth the time.

PIN/ID
    400E90B0

yes im using the plazmic theme builder

PIN/ID
    400E90B0

where in the plazmic theme builder are the icons ozrial?

PIN/ID
    Ask

go to the file folder named "Plazmic...." (where the program is stored on your computer...usually under program files...) and there are other folders in there as well as the program itself. Within those folders are the standard icons and also the sample icons. In fact its all in the folder labeled "Samples" =)
    ...:: OZ ::...
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"

PIN/ID
    400E90B0

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~
    Ok but is there any other resource to get other icons ?

PIN/ID
    Ask

Well of course, there are all kinds of free icon sites all over the net. Of course these are going to primarily be icons made for a CPU, but you can easily convert those in size and add appropriate transparencies for use for this application. I have thought about doing that myself!!!

However, I am not sure that is going to answer what you are ultimately asking, and even though you haven't worded your questions this way, I think this is what you are looking for....There is no site or software that I am personally aware of that has icons premade specifically for use w/plazmic in designing themes for BB's other than the ones it comes with that you can use without any modification of your own.

Make some of your own though. Ultimately that is what truly makes a theme interesting to begin with. Without that, what you have is just (in my personal opinion) a glorified wallpaper anyways.

Happy Themeing!!
    (I cannot wait to see your first creation - so please share!! )

ps. I just reread your original question, and that is pretty much exactly how you worded your question - my bad =Ţ - hopefully this helps you just the same!!!!
    ...:: OZ ::...
    "Marriage is like sitting in a bathtub, once you get used to it - its not so hot"

PIN/ID
    400E90B0

Thanks alot, when im done I will share. Im using a MAC with virtual pc so its pretty slow and may take a little while.... but ill finish one