Well, I found a champloo theme a while ago and although I liked it, my ... Older Device Themes. forum

Shadelancer no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb 7100 Samurai Champloo Theme

Well, I found a champloo theme a while ago and although I liked it, my battery power drained like a rock down a deep well... that and I am not terribly fond of the icon style layout so it convinced me to keep searching... well, finding another was near impossible (by near, I mean I couldn't find one..).
    So, I decided to make my own..
    Its List style.
    Most of the Icons were custom made by myself.. (those that there are, since its..well, list style, hah!)
    The few that aren't I found on google image search, couldn't actually find any author to credit...
    Backgrounds were again, google image searched... again, couldnt find authors to credit. =(

Well, I would present it for those of you that want it, but it seems I cannot only not upload or use the built in link picture feature and since I'm new here I cannot post html links... anyways, if anyone wants it, I'll be glad to share, so either PM or post and we'll see what we can do?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: 7100 Samurai Champloo Theme

Thanks for the offer Shade. I'm sure that there are some 7100 users that will appreciate the theme.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles