Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Hi, wonder if somebody can help? I've been using vodafone today theme for several months ... 87xx Themes forum

r1ch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Vodafone and Dimension Today Themes (8700 ONLY) - Download & Installation Information

Advertisement

Hi, wonder if somebody can help?

I've been using vodafone today theme for several months which worked flawlessly, untill today.

I had to restore my device back to three days ago and now I am not able to use shortcuts 'm' for messgaes and 'b' for browesr my device doesn't respond to those shortcut keys anymore???

To add, the brower from the applications window goes to t-zones the wap service ???

I am really confused as to what is going on; if anybody can help I'd be most grateful.

Thanks.

Swede no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Vodafone and Dimension Today Themes (8700 ONLY) - Download & Installation Information

Did you try a reinstall of the theme again?
    Swede

blackberryguru no está en línea Stack level 1

i have installed both ota files on my blackberry 8800 and tried all the different instructions. while it shows up in my list of themes it does not allow me to activate them?

any suggestions?

perrysmylie no está en línea Stack level 1

hi
    can anyone help me out,downloaded all the files for the vodafone theme,
    i have 8700 on orange uk,
    any one walk me through the instalation,been trying for hours with no luck,
    many thanks

geneatals no está en línea Stack level 2

I have an 8703e. I just dl'd the dimension zen and dimension today;

Problems with dimension today: slugish with the trackwheel respone. screen brightness needs to be manually incrreased by pushingright power button.

Problems with dimension zen: I have bb messenger as one of the top 4 icons, but when i recieve a message i do not recieve a prompt telling me that i have, i hear an alert, and the led changes color, but no notification on the screen:

Anyone else come across this and have a solution to any?

I am running the lastest OS for my desktop and bb device via verizon os dl page
    Last edited by geneatals; 10-25-2007 at 04:47 PM.

jbsinnott no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Vodafone and Dimension Today Themes (8700 ONLY) - Download & Installation Informa

Back to the original post, with a question on those screenshots. I've been using my BB and these themes for a few months now, so I'm not new at this by any means , but I cannot figure out for the life of me what the second screenshot for each of the themes is showing. It's not the application switcher (because the list is oriented vertically for one thing), and it is not the applications menu because the home screen is clearly visible behind it. I give up - what is this and how is this activated?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Vodafone and Dimension Today Themes (8700 ONLY) - Download & Installation Informa

I really think those are the applications list. These have been replaced in later versions of the Today themes with the Application Icon page. The original post is over a year old. That's the way the original Zen application list looked also.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jbsinnott no está en línea Stack level 1

Learn something new every day - thanks rcbjr...

ontheair no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by r1ch007 View Post
    I had to restore my device back to three days ago and now I am not able to use shortcuts 'm' for messgaes and 'b' for browesr my device doesn't respond to those shortcut keys anymore???
    I had the same trouble with my 8703e after upgrading to 4.2. After a good bit of searching I found that you have to have 'Dial From Home Screen' in Phone Options/General Options set to 'No'...

OTH

macjason0607 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24542fe7

Sup all .. i have tried to install this teme on 4.2 and it didn't work ... i tried on 4.1 and it didn't work .. so right now i'm reinstalling 4.2 0s and trying it again

i have a 8700c

- macjason0607

macjason0607 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24542fe7

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox View Post
    As far as I know they will work on any 8700..
    How do i make it so that i can preview my appts or my text messages on the home screen using the zen theme or the vodafone theme ?

- macjason0607

TLBlackberry no está en línea Stack level 1
    Did you ever get your question answered? I have done the same thing and have not found any responses to your question.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345