Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

As far as I know they will work on any 8700..... 87xx Themes forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Vodafone and Dimension Today Themes (8700 ONLY) - Download & Installation Information

Advertisement

As far as I know they will work on any 8700..
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

gruv15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404AE69

Re: Vodafone and Dimension Today Themes (8700 ONLY) - Download & Installation Information

Alright I'm feeling alittle dumb. I've tried the OTA versions with no luck. I see them in my applications, but not in my themes. I am losing my mind. Help me please!
    Gruv15
    "Somethings wrong with my phone!!!"
    "Of course there is, it's not a BlackBerry!!!"

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Try doing a battery pull gruv15. This is called a hard reboot. What you do is take your battery out for a few seconds then put it back in. You will get the spinning hourglass. Fearnot. This is normal. Just let your Blackberry do its thing. Once it is done rebooting go check your themes list and see if they are there.

Hope this helps you out.

gruv15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404AE69

No luck. Thanks for the advice though. I think it might have to do with the fact that I'm using an 8700c. Any other thoughts? I'm all ears. Thanks.
    Gruv15
    "Somethings wrong with my phone!!!"
    "Of course there is, it's not a BlackBerry!!!"

naviwilliams no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I would recommend trying it again. When done reboot, and then check it...

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Also, did you modify your own alx or use one you downloaded? I think there have been some problems with the alx downloaded for some people. You might be better off to modify your own if you are still having problems.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

officer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244a6afa

i like the vodaphone them. it's sharp
    Buck!!!
    Always somewhere else

wschnaer no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20447e7b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have downloaded both Today themes. I prefer the Vodafone but in the application list all of my email, BES and BIS alike, are labeled 'email' and not with the names assigned to them. Has anyone else seen this? I am running version 4.1.0.309. Does anyone think that moving up to .371 would fix this?

tfung no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2076720F

thanks! This is great.. I deleted my vodafone theme by mistake, and the links to OTA installation works like a charm!

wschnaer no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20447e7b

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Duh! Ignore my last sentence. It took me a while to realize that version 309 IS version 371. The problem with the email labels still is an open question though

johnh7578 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi All,

I just followed the instructions in this thread (OK I skipped a step and downloaded both sets of themes at the same time and copied them into the /JAVA folder). When I started desktop manager, it was not prompting me to update the core applications, so I have removed the battery and now the phone won't finish booting - I just get the operators logo in the background and the spinning hourglass. It looks I have stuffed it up somehow - Any ideas how it get it up and running again?

Thanks
    John

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

John,

Was your battery removal done with it connected to DM or disconnected from your PC?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

rto
    rto no está en línea Stack level 1

i have an 8700c and cant get the vodafone today theme on my BB, but the dimension today theme works. Can anyone help with this matter.

soulskater no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got this to work without using the Telstra or the StarHub OS, i got the OS Provided by my operator Telenor, former Vodafone here in sweden and i just downloaded via the link below directly on my phone and it worked, using OS version 4.1.0.258(plattform 2.0.0.111) on a 8700v.

(www).knology.net/~acidmax/blackberry/8700_today/8700_dimension_today.jad

Since i'm not allowed to post url:s i have to paste it as above, just remove the () and the link should work.

Edit: The link was posted in a earlier post just reposting it if someone missed it.

/soulskater
    Last edited by soulskater; 11-13-2006 at 06:29 AM.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    rto, Welcome to PinStack.

Sorry no one has responded yet and I missed this some how. I don't know how to help as I haven't tried this, but did you see the Vodofone Today theme listed in the alx file. You may need a later version of the OS to find it.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast