Hi everyone Im new here. I own a BB 8700g. Im working on a MacBookPro ... 87xx Themes forum

P1L3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    205D3E88

Very New at This!!

Advertisement

Hi everyone

Im new here. I own a BB 8700g. Im working on a MacBookPro running Tiger and i have installed PocketMac Sync Manager which is cool i can now sync my address and contact book but what i want to do is download some of the cool themes ive seen here on the forums, which i have done, but i cant seem to figure out how to get them to the phone. Nowe heres the catch i dont have the BB hooked up to the blackberry service just yet, quite expensive here so i am using a prepaid sim at the moment until i get that done. Can someone help? if there is no way of doing it cool i just wanna know??

sn1p3r no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Very New at This!!

As far as I know you would need a PC at least if you don't have the BB data plan...
    And sorry if you didn't know but BB data plan are not working on prepaid SIM

BTW welcome to the stacks and feel free to ask any other questions
    I'm french canadian so I can also help you in french, just PM me
    UNLESS it is for a BETA OS, it's at your own risk and I won't support it
    Sn1p3r

P1L3 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    205D3E88

Re: Very New at This!!

Yes Thank you! I know the data plan is not supported under Prepaid, will be changing that shortly. Maybe i can just Boot up in Bootcamp using windows and install it from the Device manager.......

Thanx