Hey all I have been donig as much research on this site as I can ... 87xx Themes forum

thepaulmorris no está en línea Stack level 1

Today Themes on 8703e NOT WORKING!

Advertisement

Hey all I have been donig as much research on this site as I can and I cannot find anything to fix what I have going on. I have an 8703e through Verizon, updated os 4.2 and I can do most of the themes I find on this site without a problem, EXCEPT for the Today themes, I can load them via application loader and the blackberry sees them but when I click it does not give me the option to activate! I have the Plazmic Theme Reader, and I have done a hard reboot, pulling the battery out, and this still has not fixed it! Any kind of advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!!!

Paul

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: Today Themes on 8703e NOT WORKING!

You might want to do a reinstall of the os if a battery pull doesn't work. Good luck with it.

thepaulmorris no está en línea Stack level 1

I just attempted a complete re-install of the o/s as well as removing all themes and theme readers and after reloading them and pulling the battery and restarting this still did not resolve the issue. I can see the themes but when I click the trackwheel it does not give me an option to "Activate" I'm so confused!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

if you could email me me@cherrichiodo.com i can send you a work around i have for this...i'll have to find it first, but i know it works.

geneatals no está en línea Stack level 2

search the forum again, i had the same problem with mine when i updated to 4.2.1 with vzw. I started a thread in the theme and general discussion 87xx thread about it...i think it was member doughdaddy that found a fix, it was from a thread in another forum...now all themes work fine...