Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by catstide but be warned...it's just another addiction.i tweak my theme almost every ... 87xx Themes forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    but be warned...it's just another addiction.i tweak my theme almost every day.
    you won't ever be content i do the same thing on several themes...never happy, always changing

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Me Too!!! It's the perfectionist in us taking over...

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Unfortunately theme developers don't get the flexibility that developers(coders) do...I wish it wasn't this way, only the future will tell what the CDK has in store for ya'll

fritzdoss no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    249F61CB

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    jonecat, you can turn OFF dial from homescreen (from the call log menu/go to options/general -- i think, sorry i have the pearl right now)

once you turn that off, then scroll thru the icons and pay attention to the app name at the bottom. for whatever app you are on, the letter UNDERLINED is the shortcut. i LOVE them and use them religiously. but i also have these apps on my homescreen too ... except for call log, i DO think that one is redundant.
    WOW. Thats a great shortcut tip Ive never seen until now. Thanks (as i scroll through icons looking for the underlined letter)

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    The today plus theme is cool because it has three locked and then when you scroll right you get 5 more and you can choose. It works on my 4.5 OS.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    How did you get the Today+ to work with 4.5? What version are you running?

lexo no está en línea Stack level 3
    my only problems are that themes r r well alwayz the 4.5 L , bottom dock, or any other new custom themes are alwayz stuck on default position on the home screen! awsome themes but those arent my icons on the home screen

phinger23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    where can one get the software to make own themes?

like i said, no offense to the creators of the theme makers, but i was more thinking why some themes can be changed and others are preset with icons and is it a 4.5 thing or a theme related thing?

Quote Originally Posted by lexo View Post
    my only problems are that themes r r well alwayz the 4.5 L , bottom dock, or any other new custom themes are alwayz stuck on default position on the home screen! awsome themes but those arent my icons on the home screen
    i have the same issue, i dont like the preset fixed options as i dont need them from the home screen. thats what the keyboard shortcuts are for IMO

and why is this in the 87xx section? this is related to 83XX models (at least from what i myself has)

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by phinger23 View Post
    where can one get the software to make own themes?

like i said, no offense to the creators of the theme makers, but i was more thinking why some themes can be changed and others are preset with icons and is it a 4.5 thing or a theme related thing?
    Here ya go:

http://plazmic.com/en/index.shtml

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    and why is this in the 87xx section? this is related to 83XX models (at least from what i myself has)
    It could be because your device in your Profile and under your name State 8700e I believe...

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ganns1980 View Post
    How did you get the Today+ to work with 4.5? What version are you running?
    I just downloaded it to my phone and it works.. I am running 4.5.52 OS. You can try to download it, Click HERE for the link..

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    not to knock some of the kick butt themes that you all make, but i have a complaint.

unless im missing something, on 4.5 themes, lets say the precision L theme, its preset for the home screen icons.

honestly, i dont need messages, phone, calendar, alarm, phonebook, tasks and memo pad on my home screen.
    if i want phone, i hit the send button
    if i want calendar, ill hit the L button
    if i want phone book ill hit A or C
    if i want tasks, ill hit T
    if i want memopad ill hit D

but other programs like google email and maps, opera mini, and others that dont have shortcuts especially the SMS MMS seperated option i want on the home screen and like i said unless im missing some settings that are new on the 4.5 OS, i cant move these items around to the main screen???

Just stick to non custom zen themes that allow you to re-arrange the home screen icons, that way u can put what u want on the home screen...IMO, and it's only my opinion so don't anyone go and take it personal, the new CDK is crap when it comes to making custom zen themes, who came up with the idea to lock the home screen icons in place?! We are going in reverse here guys! I don't have a single 4.5 custom zen theme on my berry and DO NOT plan on it until I can choose the icons I want on the HS.
    Last edited by dts51; 08-06-2008 at 03:00 AM.
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I just downloaded it to my phone and it works.. I am running 4.5.52 OS. You can try to download it, Click HERE for the link..
    I'm on 4.5.69 (8320) and I still get the issue where everything resets after rebooting the phone.

I was sooo excited when Plazmic 4.5 came out, then sooo dissapointed when I discovered this limitation! I still end up using unlocked vendor themes because I can change the icon placement on the home screen.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast