I asked this question over at blackberry forums....18 views and no replies, so hopefully I ... 87xx Themes forum

layand no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B7681C

Theme and wallpaper help

Advertisement

I asked this question over at blackberry forums....18 views and no replies, so hopefully I can get some help over here:

I am new to BB after being a Palm user for over 10 years. I have noticed the the user guide for the BB is VERY vague when it comes to the many extras and personalization of the BB. So this may be a crazy question but......

What is a theme and and what is a wallpaper. What screens are these represented on? What about screensavers? I downloaded a picture and saved it as my Home screen, but it was pointless since the icons covered the entire picture.

Also, I keep seeing posts about Today Plus! but no information on what it is or where I can download it from.

Thanks in advance for the help!

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Re: Theme and wallpaper help

A theme changes the overall interface of the device. All menus look different and usually default fonts are set. The wallpaper usually matches the colors as well.

Screen savers are called {Wallpaper} in pinland and that is the picture on your homescreen which you can change yourself or even make your own like many of us stackers do. And you can hide the icons. Just highkight the one you want to hide, hold the "ALT" key while pressing the scroll wheel and you will have the option to hide any icon.

Welcome aboard the stacks!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

There are ways of making the icons disappear on the homescreen so you can see the entire wallpaper.

Here is a link for today themes...
    http://www.knology.net/~acidmax/blackberry/8700_today/

Any more questions please ask.

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998

Any way to see what these themes look like before downloading?

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Look through some of the stacks here the theme links are there and some of them are really cool

Go to theme requests and you will get the experts doing a personal theme for you be nice they are busy people!!

its a stack thing