I have a bb 8703 with the 4.3 manager... I can't get pictures to load ... 87xx Themes forum

prokam no está en línea Stack level 1

putting pics on phone

Advertisement

I have a bb 8703 with the 4.3 manager... I can't get pictures to load in the roxio..it says that the devise is not connected... How do I get the bb to show connected on the roxio software??

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    forgive me if I ask seemingly dumb questions but, is your 8703 4.3 OS? if it is you may need to delete the DTM and reload it again to your PC, if not, your DTM needs to be the same version as your OS. Also, I had issues with my new 8310, DTM would not load apps. Was told here on the Stack that I need to load my OS to the PC as well as the DTM for the 8310. May not apply to media mgr, but I know for a fact it is necessary for the app loader.

prokam no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi,

ok the platform on the BB is 4.10.352
    and i am using DTM 4.3.0.17

how do i match them so that everything works?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    go to blackberry.com and download the DTM that matches your phones OS. you will also, as I said need to load your phones os to your PC, also at bb.com

couturemafia no está en línea Stack level 1
    this may sound dumb but I really I want to ask, I have bb8700 and the OS version is 4.1 what software I should use to upload pics to my bb8700...thank you