no additional applications designed for your device were found is what it says when I ... 87xx Themes forum

NickB2005 no está en línea Stack level 3

Problems installing using desktop manager?

Advertisement

no additional applications designed for your device were found is what it says when I try to install a theme using the application loader through the desktop manager.

I did exactly what it says on the instructions about clicking add and when I click add then hit the .alx that's what error code that comes up.

Anyone know what I'm suppose to do about that?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Problems installing using desktop manager?

The theme may not be compatible for your device. Try using a different theme specifically for your BB to see if it works.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

NickB2005 no está en línea Stack level 3

no it specifically says that it was for the 8700. I found it off the website the mobile41 one and it was free zip file all it said was 8700? Don't know why it won't work though?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Quote Originally Posted by NickB2005 View Post
    no it specifically says that it was for the 8700. I found it off the website the mobile41 one and it was free zip file all it said was 8700? Don't know why it won't work though?
    The source of your free zip file is well known to distribute buggy and incorrect files.
    Do yourself a favor and stick with the real thing, or files from reputable sources. Your 8700 is a very good model and is not problematic. You just need to use good files.

Cheers!