Hi all, I've been searching about this for the past few days but have not ... 87xx Themes forum

hamsup1o no está en línea Stack level 1

possible to get 8300/8800 Tmobile US/UK Zen theme on 8700G?

Advertisement

Hi all,

I've been searching about this for the past few days but have not come up with any definite answer. Is it possible to get this theme on the 8700g? I find this to be the cleanest looking theme and would like to use this on a 8700g. If it's not possible, can you point me to a theme that looks similar to this? Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA!
    Attached Images Attached Images

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: possible to get 8300/8800 Tmobile US/UK Zen theme on 8700G?

Not possible. I have gone as far as loading all the proper things within the ALX but it will not activate. This theme is ONLY for the 88/83 series devices. I agree with you that this looks the cleanest. Right now the closes thing is the reg Zen with the icons on the right hand side.

hamsup1o no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: possible to get 8300/8800 Tmobile US/UK Zen theme on 8700G?

Thanks dasupaman23! Not really something I want to hear but at least I can stop looking for a solution.

I do have another question though. Probably not the best place to ask since it's not the same topic. If I was to unlock the Bell Mobility vendor theme (see attached), would I be able to get rid of the Bell Mobility logo/image simply by changing the wallpaper or is that section part of the theme and only the white background will change? I am currently using BB Insight - Icon and the top part doesn't seem to change so just thought I check before I bother unlocking it. Thanks again for your reply!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hamsup1o; 07-23-2007 at 08:40 PM.

kewlaruba no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204686D2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~