I've installed a 3rd party theme created with Plazmic (not by me). A couple of ... 87xx Themes forum

ekrimmer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303150C7

Plazmic theme oddity

Advertisement

I've installed a 3rd party theme created with Plazmic (not by me). A couple of oddities I've noted - wondering if they are related to the specific theme or more generally to Plazmic themes:

1) Phone log: If an entry has a speed dial assigned, thus the graphic representation of it in the right margin, the fonts are wacked. Entries w/o a speed dial are normal

2) Main screen: Icons for out of the box apps are in the background (dimmed) while icon for 3rd party apps (Google, Yahoo etc.) are always in the foreground - lit.

Great site, lots of info here.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Plazmic theme oddity

ahhh yes and yes..

3rd party icons can not be reduced in latency therefore remain seen. One option is to move them down off the main screen or simply hide them.
    Fonts are an issue in the Plazmic software and when the theme has the fonts changed you can often find or see the effects.
    Over all tho the software works very well, the theme maker i'm sure if you contact them will possibly try and fix anything that can be. The software is not perfect and sometimes small little oddities can be found.

my 2 cents

PIN/ID
    303150C7

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I presumed that was the case for both. Just good to know I'm not alone <g>
    Thanks

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

ekrimmer, Welcome to PinStack.

srl is probably the best themer on the Stacks and I can guarantee that the question about the fonts has been brought to the attention of the folks at Plazmic.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

PIN/ID
    303150C7

Thanks for the welcome Rcbjr. Seems like a friendlier forum than another one that will remain nameless. I may even tackle theme development since it appears there is an abundance of help hereabouts.

Ed

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

It's a rewarding pasttime. I'm not as prolific as srl7741 in making themes and I don't post them for downloading but each one I make is made for a special reason. Download the items necessary and give it a try. If you do, be sure to read throug the Theme Builder Users Guide that is in the docs folder where the installer put the CDK files.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

lt maclin no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~