Quote Originally Posted by seattle18 View Post
Follow these steps precisely:

1. Backup your device. Then delete the phone log on your BB to shorten the Enterprise Activation and restoration process.

2. Download the Bharti (India) 4.1 software here:
https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...B999EC0D90D1FB (select "BlackBerry 8700g (TM)" then click "Next" and then "Download" and fill in the form on the following page to get the package)

3. Run and install the newly downloaded program.

4. Do not mark the option to open Desktop Manager when finalizing the install.

5. Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader and delete or rename Vendor.xml

6. Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8700-v4.1.0.284_P2.0.0.120 and rename BlackBerry.alx to BlackBerry.alx.old

7. Download the BlackBerry.zip file below and unzip the file (BlackBerry.alx) to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8700-v4.1.0.284_P2.0.0.120

Download the 'Blackberry.zip' attachment at the bottom of this post

8. Open Desktop Manager and upgrade when prompted (will take 20 or more minutes usually)

9. Disconnect your BB, pull the battery out and reinsert after 30 seconds, then go to Themes and enjoy the new themes!

9a. Reset your device - alt/num/delete.

9b. Go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table, click track wheel then select register now. This should bring back your browsers.

10. If you're on BES, then reactivate through Enterprise Activation.

11. Thank Seattle18.

12. Now go to the link in my sig to acquire background images to use in the theme.

13. You’re welcome.

can you give me something like this for the 8900 for vodafone .i am using t-mobile .vendor id-114