Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Well I would reload my OS if it was my BB. Maybe try a battery ... 87xx Themes forum

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Instructions for Installing Vodafone, O2, Orange & ZEN Themes (8700 ONLY)

Advertisement

Well I would reload my OS if it was my BB. Maybe try a battery pull first....
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

Hmmm, unless there is something wrong with the alx you have on your machine
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3

I removed the battery for a few minutes, downloaded the Telstra 371 OS, and tried to install again after removing the vendor file and replacing the alx with the one you sent me. Still giving me the same error.

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3

Anyone?

Teuton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2431C260

Can you update this thread? I never installed OS update except the latest one from T-Mo. I came upon this instructions part, C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8700-v4.1.0.284_P2.0.0.120 and I can't find this "Shared" folder on my computer. I did the Explorer to find the only blackberry.alx I just downloaded off this thread.

Teuton no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2431C260

Pardon me, I asked prematurely. I found it after installing telstra.

data1025 did you get it to work?
    My Blog , My Flickr

DC
    DC no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203EAF8F

Cheers.

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3

I did it! I LOVE the o2 theme.

sDOTmelfi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c3a2e5

Thanks Seattle. I love the Zen Theme.

Glad to hear it worked. Zen is awsome!
    My Blog , My Flickr

fayew no está en línea Stack level 1

i tried to install the files but when i go to the shared part Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8700-v4.1.0.284_P2.0.0.120 and rename BlackBerry.alx to BlackBerry.alx.old

i didnt see a shared folder any ideas

maxmary2 no está en línea Stack level 1

I'mstill new using a Blackberry device. Excuse me Zen Theme works on 8700V ?
    I need to separate ring tones between SMS MMS and Email. Is that useful to me ?
    Regards.

MV

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

fayew and fayew, Just wanted to welcome you both to PinStack. Can't help with ZEN, but

Max, go to profiles and edit one of the profiles and change the SMS and messages to different Tones.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by fayew
    i tried to install the files but when i go to the shared part Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\8700-v4.1.0.284_P2.0.0.120 and rename BlackBerry.alx to BlackBerry.alx.old

i didnt see a shared folder any ideas
    Question?
    What operating system are you using?
    That folder shouldn't be hidden but in the event it may be open any window select tools/folder options/view tab/select show hidden files and folders.

Look in that directory again.
    When finished use those steps again to put any changes you made back the way they may have been.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast