Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I did it twice through and used cut and paste the second time and it ... 87xx Themes forum

jcapicy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204086AF

Re: Instructions for Installing Vodafone, O2, Orange & ZEN Themes (8700 ONLY)

Advertisement

I did it twice through and used cut and paste the second time and it works like a dream, I'm very happy with Zen!!! Thanks for all the tips for it too.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Glad you got it.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

All those with T-Mobile 8700g. Follow the instructions in the link Mel posted, if you do the upgrade to the Barhti version, it will not work properly. Well, the theme will load, but you will have problems with other themes and software.

rolo no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

~~Posted via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~~does this work for the 8700c? I'm a newbie but kinda scared to start getting download happy...

rolo on the 8700c you just need to download and install the newest OS to get ZEN. Only do it if you are comfortable with it and have some time. When I installed the 4.1 OS on my old 7100t it took some time. Make sure you back up first and feel free to post here or even PIN or IM me if you have any troubles.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

dlsolo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I just installed the Telstra OS and WOOHOO, definitely faster than the Bh??? one (don't remember how to spell it)

PIN/ID
    Ask

I heart my 8700!!!

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

Quote Originally Posted by dlsolo
    I heart my 8700!!!
    ditto

You like the new OS?
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    Ask

Yeappers. You can see and feel the difference in speed. And from what I have heard too, the bluetooth range and protocal is improved and you still retain the ringer volume increase. And the Vodofone theme is actually pretty nice. Probably gonna stick with it.

I am still in love with Zen..... hmmm... you guys are deff getting me tempted... and I just changed the batteries in my keyboard.
    My Blog , My Flickr

anewmark no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23dee3a5

just went through the process but the zen theme didnt load it added the cingular theme and the 02 theme. i am on tmo 8700G unless im missing something

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3

I followed the instructions and get stuck at the part where you update your BB... the application loader wizard... i am getting an error saying "invalid configuration - the device does not have sufficient storage space to accomodate your selections - please select fewer optional applications." I have deselected the languages i dont need, and checked my bb and have 44MB of free space, but am still getting this error.

Anyone come across this before?

Haven't heard of that one before....
    My Blog , My Flickr

data1025 no está en línea Stack level 3

After doing some searching, either have I.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast