I have a missed call notification on my homescreen that I can not get rid ... 87xx Themes forum

scrossman no está en línea Stack level 1

Help ME with my missed call notification on my home screen!!

Advertisement

I have a missed call notification on my homescreen that I can not get rid of no matter what I do, I have reset my 8700 by removing the battery and putting it back in, i have changed themes, it seems nothing I do will get rid of it. Can anyone help???

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Have you gone into the missed call message to view it?

pigigi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Go to your messages, then highlight todays date with your cursor. When you're on todays date at the very top select 'options' then select 'mark prior opened'. Should help.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

postmandav no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is it possible that you may have saved it to your Sim card? I had the same thing happen to me. I can't remember how I got into the sum card but once I did the call went away
    Quote Originally Posted by pigigi View Post
    Go to your messages, then highlight todays date with your cursor. When you're on todays date at the very top select 'options' then select 'mark prior opened'. Should help.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I've seen this come up multiple times before. The only resolution I've seen in the past is to backup all your data, then use Jl_cmdr to wipe your device, then reload your OS, then restore all your data.

If you don't know how to do that, let me know and I'll post a link with directions for you to follow.