Hey,Does anyone have a Today theme just "Phone Log," Messeges," and "SMS?" I can't find ... 87xx Themes forum

SeanyMac no está en línea Stack level 2

Custom Today Theme

Hey,Does anyone have a Today theme just "Phone Log," Messeges," and "SMS?" I can't find one anywhere. Thank you

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Re: Custom Today Theme

Im not tooooo certain, but I dont believe we can change the template that plazmic gives us when creating today themes...

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

I think you can choose what apps are displayed. At least that was the impression I got from a quick glance at the today theme in theme builder. Haven't tried a today theme yet but I did look at all the options

Hope this helps.
    ~via My BB Curve (

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

You can choose within limits:

The "Applications" choice will always be there at the bottom - I guess they always want you to be able to navigate to the main icons screen via the trackball.

You also must always have at least one app other than the "Applications" choice - it won't let you delete the last item show.

You CAN add more items than will fit on the display. I haven't tried building a theme like that yet, but I'm guessing you'll be able to scroll the extra items vertically if you set it up like this.