Here's a theme I created with Great American ball park as the home screen and ... 87xx Themes forum

linuxguy2001 no está en línea Stack level 1

Cincinnati Reds 8700 Theme

Advertisement

Here's a theme I created with Great American ball park as the home screen and Crosley field as the incoming call background, this is my first time creating a theme, enjoy it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

samuelnlms no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Cincinnati Reds 8700 Theme

Hey len I'm new to BB and I was wounderin how I could view your theme cause I'm from Cincinnati and I love the reds and it would be pretty cool to have it so if u could send or post a link for me to get to it so I can check it out that would be great. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samuelnlms
    Hey len I'm new to BB and I was wounderin how I could view your theme cause I'm from Cincinnati and I love the reds and it would be pretty cool to have it so if u could send or post a link for me to get to it so I can check it out that would be great. Thanks
    Just click on the links above on the first post, there are 2 screenshots and the zip file containing the theme.

I've updated the theme slightly, the font colors have changed from blue to black,the hilghighting has also changed, from blue to red,hope everyone like the changes. Also, Crosley field picture has been enlarged,so now the background when phone rings isn't tiled any longer.

wellhell69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxguy2001 View Post
    Just click on the links above on the first post, there are 2 screenshots and the zip file containing the theme.
    Noob here. Not seeing any links to click on in the first post? What am I missing?