I made this theme and a few others in order to get some cute girly ... 87xx Themes forum

psychicreader80 no está en línea Stack level 2

87xx Blue Girly Theme Finally a cute theme for me

I made this theme and a few others in order to get some cute girly themes for my phone.Mostly I just had cute ones but they were so boring so I have learned Theme Builder and I kick butt. LOL. If you like the theme please use it but do not steal it and try to play it off as yours. If you have any problems or questions please let me know. Also, I believe this theme will work for 81xx series and the 83xx series but it has only been tested on the 8700 series.

I am not responsible for any problems you may have, hope you like it!

Below is the desktop link. I am working on putting up an OTA link soon.

Please give me your feedback as I am new to the theme creating and can use any feedback!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Hi psychicreader, congrats on figuring out the theme builder and thanks for sharing it, love the home screen

Just some info for you, this theme will absolutely not work on an 81xx series bb unless you rework it and export it for the 81xx. Totally different screen sizes. Not sure about the Curve, I know some people get 88xx themes to work on their curves, I prefer to use themes specifically exported for my device but maybe someone else will give it a try.

Also what OS version is your theme compatible with? That should be included in yout title/post. Here are our theme posting guidelines:
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4