Ok Whats' with the 8700g being out of stock at TMO?? I checked the site ... 87xx Themes forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

8700g Out Of Stock-TMO

Advertisement

Ok Whats' with the 8700g being out of stock at TMO?? I checked the site and I called to test the waters before I jump in....and instead someone threw a bucket of ice cold water on me with this news....Don't know when the next batch of hot blackberries will be rolling in!! Bummer!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: 8700g Out Of Stock-TMO

They've been having problems since they got the 8700g. People will call and upgrade to the 8700g only to be told a few days later that there will be a 7 day delay because they're on backorder. But there are no problems with new customers????? Makes me want to hang onto my 7105t but I really want to upgrade

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I know atleast one person who got thier yesterday from Tmo. Sadly when a product is awsome it sells out. Can you upgrade in a local store? You might call around and see if any of them have the 8700. If you complain enough about the backorder you might get some credits or a lower price... maybe
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Sounds like it's time for me to start taking bids on mine...If I would have known they were going to sell out, I would have just bought all 10 the local store had.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

LOL Yeah and given them away to all of us Stackers who weren't lucky enough to get one

taeisme no está en línea Stack level 4

I called my local TMO store and they have 8 in stock..

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

I think the stores will probably have them. Hope you can get one from the store. You already on the way?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr