This is one app that I really like however I have been told by some ... Product and Application Reviews forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Advanced Task Manager Pro

Advertisement

This is one app that I really like however I have been told by some people that I shouldn't use it. I disagree cause it helps me regulate my battery use and kills apps that are running that I can't see is running. It is rather self explanatory in it's use and you do have to option to ignore what apps you don't want to kill that is running in the background.

Below is some screen shots just to let you see what you are dealing with and to let you know there is a free version that you can test drive to see if this fits your mush have apps.

Screenshot_2013-09-06-17-51-50.png Screenshot_2013-09-06-17-51-57.png Screenshot_2013-09-06-17-52-02.png Screenshot_2013-09-06-17-52-20.png Screenshot_2013-09-06-17-52-30.png

You can find this app HERE

Enjoy

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    +1.
    I'll agree with those that say task managers aren't needed, HOWEVER they can be useful if you find they work for you and your setup.

To each his own, and I've heard this is one of the better ones. Nice.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    It got a lot of good reviews. Can't be all that bad. I may have to give it a whirl.

lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks