I recently upgrade to the .107 os and I went through and deleted the a ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ram100987 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DEA9F9

Zen Theme

Advertisement

I recently upgrade to the .107 os and I went through and deleted the a lot of the .cod files to save some space. Well I don't know if I deleted the theme or if the new os didnt come with it, but I no longer have the Zen theme. NOT the diminsions zen. I used the regular zen theme that had the top 5 programs on the bottom of the screen and the fav 5 was always on screen. Where could I get this theme so I could add it back on. Also I added the cartoon baudbox theme and I like it very much except that I would like the top 5 programs on the bottom instead of the options on the left side and have the fav 5 on the screen. Is there a way I could modify this theme to be like that??
    Last edited by ram100987; 08-29-2007 at 01:19 PM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Zen Theme

well sometimes when you upgrade your OS software you actually have to call t-mobileand have them refresh your iconsor resend your myfavs to your phone.
    but it did souns like you might have taken the zen theme off. I've updated to the .107 software and they were all there. All the standard themes. there were some updates to the zen theme. so when you press the menu button instead of getting the list of apps you get all small icons of the apps

CashCrandle no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Zen Theme

I can't wait to try it out, get my 8830 on friday!