Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just thought I'd let you all know, after much research and wasted time....I gave up ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Patter no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Just thought I'd let you all know, after much research and wasted time....I gave up and called TELUS. What did they have to say...."Streaming video is a known problem, and we are working with RIM to fix the issue." To me, that is a load of BS. I asked the girl if they were advising the sales teams that push these devices, if they were going to inform their customers about all the problems they get with their expensive data packages...when they sell these BB's to customers. She responded " I don't work with the sales team"

TELUS - What a F***ING JOKE!

fyckeg no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by random155 View Post
    Ok I can view youtube on my blackberry browser but not on my opera mini, any. Suggestions?
    Opera Mini is a simple java browser. It doesn't support flash. That's why you could only watch flash videos with BB browser. Also, I can watch YouTube videos just fine on my 8130 using BB browser. My friend though, just got the 8830 and can't, and he's pissed! ha

edstewbob no está en línea Stack level 1
    Flash player is not yet supported on the Blackberry.

auggnation no está en línea Stack level 2
    My problem is That I can not upload to my Youtube account. I have my account set up correctly and mail it to my account and I receive an error that it failed any suggestions.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Detman101 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317E9211
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_man33 View Post
    Pearl 8130 isn't capable of streaming video. You'll have to download the video, convert it and the upload it to your mobile phone in order to watch it.

Sorry!
    Not true.

The Pearl 8130 streams video just fine. It's youtube that doesn't stream to the Pearl or handsets.

If you go to TINYTUBE you can experience a true streaming website.
    It's the same as youtube, but the search engine is better. It also translates the requested videos into streaming 3gp much faster than blueapple.mobi.

Dm

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Works on my 8320

~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12