Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'll go with speck plastic cover and covertec for the holster. The best combination ever!!!!!!!... BlackBerry Pearl forum

- tom - no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Thumbs up Re: Your Pearl Case.....

Advertisement

I'll go with speck plastic cover and covertec for the holster. The best combination ever!!!!!!!

Kortanis no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA980E

Re: Your Pearl Case.....

I love the RIM Blackberry Pearl Leather Pocket case. Be careful there are two versions of this case, one that is very cheaply made and lacks the second cutout on the back side and the other that is made by RIM. I got my OEM one from ebay user 'talkaccessories' for $10.99 and $5.00 shipping. They also carry the OEM version of the RIM leather holster case as well for only $13.75, I've heard so many postive things about this case and I would use it if I wanted to add one more device to my already batman-esque belt.

Interestingly enough, I found that the local official T-mobile store carries the cheap version and that it is not made by RIM. This gives me huge doubts about buying any accessories from T-mobile again. The version they had looks just like the knockoff versions you can find from other sellers shipping from asia on ebay.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12