Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I did a search already & have looked at about 10 different cases people from ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

mudshovel no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Your Pearl Case.....

Advertisement

I did a search already & have looked at about 10 different cases people from here have discussed in the past. I just got my replacement pearl and am ready to buy another case. from what I've seen so far I'm down to the Forte (sp?) horizontal case, or the blackberry case from blackberry.com.

Anyone want to post a link for the case they use currently??

kwyjibo no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Your Pearl Case.....

I'm ordering a Vaja case - I had one for my Treo-when I sold it I get a lot of extra $$$ for the case, too. They're friggin' awesome! Even though I plan on getting the 880 as soon as I can, I know I'll be able to resell it for almost the purchase price (they take 45 days to make, and they're always in high demand).
    http://www.vajacases.com

Spoook no está en línea BES Pro

I dunno if it's lame, but I got a $4 clear hard case from EBay. Love it because it is very thin (so doesn't add much bulk) and doesn't hide the good looks of the phone. pop a screen protector under it and it's sweet. Only problem is it doesn't protect the keyboard...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Crystal-Case-...QQcmdZViewItem

slickdeville no está en línea Stack level 1

I just bought a skin case...dosen't look too prety but it does the job stops the dust going into it which is important for me as I'am a carpenter.

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

I have a skin from seido and the holster which is very nice, they work well together. I like the looks of it and find many people staring at my phone and always telling me how cool it is .

http://www.seidioonline.com/

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel
    I did a search already & have looked at about 10 different cases people from here have discussed in the past. I just got my replacement pearl and am ready to buy another case. from what I've seen so far I'm down to the Forte (sp?) horizontal case, or the blackberry case from blackberry.com.

www.fortte.com look for BlackBerry 8100 and then look for the Open Face case.

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by kwyjibo
    I'm ordering a Vaja case - I had one for my Treo-when I sold it I get a lot of extra $$$ for the case, too. They're friggin' awesome! Even though I plan on getting the 880 as soon as I can, I know I'll be able to resell it for almost the purchase price (they take 45 days to make, and they're always in high demand).
    http://www.vajacases.com
    damn.its beautiful. but i have a fat battery

Brimart no está en línea Stack level 1

I would go to seidio like GOTPEARL said, they have tons of stuff for the Pearl.

Mercury_UK no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204F990A

Quote Originally Posted by mudshovel

You can't go wrong with a PDAir leather case. I bought mine via eBay and it does everything your want in a case-
    • It's made of leather and covers the phone totally with a clear plastic piece for the screen.
    • It's "flap format" so that the flap covers the screen and keypad - furthermore it has a magnetic enclosure so that it "sleeps" the phone when it snaps shut.
    • It doesn't expose the lens but makes the lens available when required.
    • You can't miss this case - the stitching is white.
    I paid about GBP 8.00 for it and consider ir a bargain. I also have a silicon cover but find that these attract the dirt to the inside of the case over time.

As a back up - I suggest that you buy a decent screen protector to use with any case - better be safe than sorry!

Regards,
    Mercury_UK
    May those who love us, love us And those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts; And if He doesn't turn their hearts, May He turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping

vailbear no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    242693D1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Piel Frama now has a case for Pearl. Hand made in Spain and available in black or tan. They come with a little plug so you can take off the belt clip and just slide it in your pocket. The case is a "flap" design and snaps closed to protect the screen. They are very high quality and look expensive. I had one for my 7100. Look in Ebay stores, not auctions and you can pick one up for around $40 plus shipping.
    They have a web site that shows the styles and explains being handmade, high quality etc.

Macdarwin no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Spoook
    I dunno if it's lame, but I got a $4 clear hard case from EBay. Love it because it is very thin (so doesn't add much bulk) and doesn't hide the good looks of the phone. pop a screen protector under it and it's sweet. Only problem is it doesn't protect the keyboard...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Crystal-Case-...QQcmdZViewItem

case out

with case.

I Love it....
    I recommend it.

Spoook no está en línea BES Pro

Wow - didn't know there was a black one!

Macdarwin no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Spoook
    Wow - didn't know there was a black one!
    yeh i saw them at the mall and paid $30 for both...I know about the ebay price but I dont want to wait that long.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

one word: vaja

gazar no está en línea Stack level 5

Are vaja cases available in stores or only online ??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast