Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50

Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr This has happened to me so many times .and when my ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

  1. #31
    ptrtwitch's Avatar
    ptrtwitch no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    32BF543B
    Posts
    33

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    This has happened to me so many times .and when my alarm clock radio goes off..I won't wake up...but as soon as I feel my BB slipping from my grasp..I wake up in a panic.lol...I just find that to be the weirdest thing.lol

    My sweet-sweet pearl...daddy will never leave you!lmao
    Most of my mornings are that way now!!! I looked at my bb and smiled! Omg that is so wierd sometimes!

  2. #32
    tjsgal's Avatar
    tjsgal no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    24238EE4
    Posts
    30

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    Ummmm its NOT normal to take to to bed with you?? Mine goes with me EVERYWHERE!! I was in bed last night hubby was snoring and I couldn't sleep so I picked up my BB and started playing games! Of course everytime he moved I hid the phone so it wasn glowing. He thinks I am hopelessly addicted... if he only knew!

  3. #33
    justin.hylton's Avatar
    justin.hylton no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    241AA7C9
    Posts
    76

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    You know you're addicted to your crackberry when...
    ...when you're at a loud rock concert and you feel a need to sneak-a-peek into your pocket every 15 minutes or so checking (hoping?) for the red led light.

    It was a Modest Mouse show last week by the way, and they rocked! But the show was so loud that I couldn't hear OR feel my pearl (my precious) when messages came in.

  4. #34
    kamelwithak's Avatar
    kamelwithak no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    20E127A8
    Posts
    83

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    Wow the post honestly made me feel bad I get made fun of for always having my bb in my hand anywhere and everywhere its in my hand rarely do I put it in my pocket my cousin calls it a newspaper cause of the size (I have an 8830) so I tell him sure I can pull up the news if u need lol

    Btw my bb sleeps next to me and I can say I'm conscience of it the entire night via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  5. #35
    kamelwithak's Avatar
    kamelwithak no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    20E127A8
    Posts
    83

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    Sry miss type ment to say makes me feel better lol ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  6. #36
    GINGER1323's Avatar
    GINGER1323 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    I can definetly relate to the girl who said she hides her BB from her husband when he's sleeping there nights in a row now I've fallen asleep with it in my hand and then its fallen under the bed so I wake him up in the morning diging for it he gets so annoyed with me when ever he gets home the first thing he does is say please don't be on your phone all night and if I don't listen he shuts my **** off or hides it till the morning I think he's secretly jealous he dosent have one

  7. #37
    dave627ny's Avatar
    dave627ny no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    PIN/ID
    23e8ca32
    Posts
    10

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    u know u are addicted when your gf tells you "is either your blackberry or me?" ........ so now i keep an old phone in my car and change my simcard when im with her.

  8. #38
    Eddie_gauge's Avatar
    Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,970

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    ... walking down the frozen driveway, talking on the BB, you slip, then tuck and roll to protect the BB.

  9. #39
    lauren25's Avatar
    lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,107

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    hehe...these are too funny. but I can also relate. my boyfriend thinks I'm obsessed with my pearl, which I can't deny.

    I can also relate to the other thread where people think their phone is ringing or vibrating when it's not. I've always done this with all my phones where I keep grabbing my purse or my pocket thinking that I just felt my phone vibrate when it didn't. lol..
    ~Lauren

  10. #40
    amanderbander's Avatar
    amanderbander no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    2452AA5C
    Posts
    94

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    Quote Originally Posted by GINGER1323 View Post
    I can definetly relate to the girl who said she hides her BB from her husband when he's sleeping there nights in a row now I've fallen asleep with it in my hand and then its fallen under the bed so I wake him up in the morning diging for it he gets so annoyed with me when ever he gets home the first thing he does is say please don't be on your phone all night and if I don't listen he shuts my **** off or hides it till the morning I think he's secretly jealous he dosent have one
    haha i completely agree with this!! it's all about jealousy. when i'm at my boyfriends, i usually sleep with my bb under my pillow...it creeps him out when it sits next to my head... but i move my pillow around so much in the night that sometimes it gets knocked in between the headboard and the mattress, i'll wake up and realize i don't have it and freak out. he now makes me leave it in the living room when we go to bed... but in the middle of the night when i wake up i sneak into the living room just to make sure its okay.

  11. #41
    amanderbander's Avatar
    amanderbander no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    PIN/ID
    2452AA5C
    Posts
    94

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    hehe...these are too funny. but I can also relate. my boyfriend thinks I'm obsessed with my pearl, which I can't deny.

    I can also relate to the other thread where people think their phone is ringing or vibrating when it's not. I've always done this with all my phones where I keep grabbing my purse or my pocket thinking that I just felt my phone vibrate when it didn't. lol..
    they had a thing on the news about this...it's something along the lines of, if you carry your phone around you on vibrate a lot, you sensitize your body...so eventually you can feel the slightest vibrations.. and so your mistaken that it's your phone, when it was just something in your surroundings...they said if you stop carrying a phone with you your body would go back to how it used to be.....so we're not all as crazy as we thought we were... addicted, maybe, crazy defiantly not.

  12. #42
    oldgeek's Avatar
    oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    174

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    You know you're addicted to your blackberry when...you're going down to the local grocery store about a 1/4 mile from you on the same road and you put your bluetooth headset on, open up your portable bluetooth keyboard and secure it to the homemade keyboard holder in your car and start up GPS and use the GPS Directory to find the stores address and ask for directions to the find result.

  13. #43
    olmecaturner's Avatar
    olmecaturner no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    PIN/ID
    24161CE3
    Posts
    4

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    I've had other phones but they don't sleep with me, that space under my pillow is for my bbp. damed i speaking of my bbp like its a real person...btw i love my addiction

  14. #44
    losttourist's Avatar
    losttourist no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    55

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    Im so addicted to my new pearl that Im actually watching full length movies on it rather than on my hd widescreen ...
    I need help

  15. #45
    LLceleb's Avatar
    LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    666
    Posts
    1,203

    Re: You know you are addicted to your Crackberry when,,,

    Quote Originally Posted by amanderbander View Post
    haha i completely agree with this!! it's all about jealousy. when i'm at my boyfriends, i usually sleep with my bb under my pillow...it creeps him out when it sits next to my head... but i move my pillow around so much in the night that sometimes it gets knocked in between the headboard and the mattress, i'll wake up and realize i don't have it and freak out. he now makes me leave it in the living room when we go to bed... but in the middle of the night when i wake up i sneak into the living room just to make sure its okay.
    lol omg funny
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •