Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The thing is when I first got my phone. I atleast called tmobile 3 times ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

engz no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

The thing is when I first got my phone. I atleast called tmobile 3 times to switch plans because seriously this is the first time owning a phone that relies so much on it's plan. But I have no problem with that, I love the phone. While I was talking to them, 2/3 did not know what the hell to give me. Anyways thanks for all the replies guys. I got a little more understanding about my situation. I believe I need the BES plan for the internet and etc. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ~BLACK ICE~
    As mentioned above, you can get the Data plan for your BB.

NOTE: The BB Data Plan does not include T-mobiles Messangers ( AIM, Yahoo, MSN). In order to use these services with out being charged, you would need to download RambleIM, and Yahoo Messanger.

Yahoo Messagner
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d=3&linkid=176

Ramble IM ( AOL)
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...id=3&linkid=36
    Thanks for the advice Black Ice. I found out about this awhile back ago. I now use IM+ and I love it.

mctommy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23e74540
    I have the Tmo family plan. $69.99 for 1000 mins (2 lines) + 3 more lines + 2 lines with 400 txt + DATA = runs about $130 before tax.

parents don't use any minutes really, so 1000 mins between 5 of us is enough.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have the get more plan with 600 anytime minutes.$39.99 then these add ons

$4.99*Any 400 Messages
    $19.99*BlackBerry Unlimited Add-on
    $2.99*Roadside Assistance

Was thinking about changing my plan to a blackberry plan, but it basically comes to the same amount. I could use more SMS, but I have instant messaging now so it really doesn't matter. It all depends what you use. Personal preference I guess.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    I have 3 lines, 1000min with unlimitted nights and weekends also unlimitted after 9pm til 7am. I also ahve unlimitted txts and pic messages. All together about $110 + $19.99 for the data plan

Not so bad I think

lux
    lux no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm just curious...

with the t-mobile unlimited data/enterprise for $29.98, is it normal to get text messages?

I just switched carriers to grab a cheap Pearl, and I was a little surprised that t-mobile gives me 300 txt messages with the data plan, especially since the website doesn't mention the deal.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    Quote Originally Posted by lux
    I'm just curious...

with the t-mobile unlimited data/enterprise for $29.98, is it normal to get text messages?

I just switched carriers to grab a cheap Pearl, and I was a little surprised that t-mobile gives me 300 txt messages with the data plan, especially since the website doesn't mention the deal.
    I've been in TMO since 2002 I tink and i heard of them do that sometimes. I dont think its something that is included with the plan but its totally normal to have em give u txts with the plan.

P.S. Sometimes, they can be real nice to us lol

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK
    Quote Originally Posted by lux
    I'm just curious...

yea the website says you do, right here

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/plans/d...7-4f514ea27cc7

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    lux, Welcome to PinStack.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Now that I know I do have a DATA plan. Any clue why I get the message "A problem occured while trying to render the page" while I'm trying to browse with TZONE web browser. Is there any other program for the pearl that allows for better browsing? Thanks
    Last edited by engz; 12-28-2006 at 08:38 AM.

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F
    I have 5000min ($129) and Unlimited Data ($19). Can't really beat T-Mobile's rates...........

The data is kind of a steal - even though the network is slow compared to some other providers, you don't mind as much when it is half the price.

docholliday no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317AFEB6
    BB Minutes and Mail Ultra: 1,500 anytime minutes, unlimited data, email and sms - $69.99

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by engz
    Now that I know I do have a DATA plan. Any clue why I get the message "A problem occured while trying to render the page" while I'm trying to browse with TZONE web browser. Is there any other program for the pearl that allows for better browsing? Thanks
    You could try the OperaMini browswer http://mini.opera.com

This browser will sometimes work when the BB browser won't.

lazer1985 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204c8fa8
    lol i have the 39.99 plan plus 19.99 unlim. data plan 14.99 unlimited text, insurance lol man i got a high bill!!!!

jkrums no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317CBE4F
    For the error message, call up t-mo and ask them to reset your internet. I have had cases where a rep messed up my internet when I made a change to my data plan.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast