Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Tmobile users. What kind of DATA plan do you guys have? I have the $39.99 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

  1. #1
    engz's Avatar
    engz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    55

    You guys with the DATA plan

    Advertisement



    Tmobile users.

    What kind of DATA plan do you guys have? I have the $39.99 plan with BlackBerry Unlimited. I really love my free nights and weekends for the price they give. What kinda minutes are included with your DATA plan and which one do you have? I'm seriously thinking about switching to take full advantage of the Blackberry. Also does your DATA plan include free text messages and emails? Thanks

    Id talked to a tmo representative but staying on the phone for hrs can be a PITA. I'd rather read so thanks for any replies.

  2. #2
    ljbyar's Avatar
    ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    7,818
    Engz, I have Blackberry Enterprise minutes and mail Ultra for $89.99/months. It includes unlimited BES, unlimited data and text messages and 1,500 anytime minutes.

  3. #3
    oldbob's Avatar
    oldbob no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7
    I am using BB unlimited internet for 19.95 on top of my phone family plan. Unlimited email, no texting included.

  4. #4
    ~BLACK ICE~'s Avatar
    ~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    Posts
    230
    I have the $39.99 phone plan plus the $19.99 Data Plan. Data plan is Unlimited.

  5. #5
    BLUEHEFNER's Avatar
    BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    116
    BB Unlimited data with 1000 text and I think 1,500 anytime

  6. #6
    engz's Avatar
    engz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by ~BLACK ICE~
    I have the $39.99 phone plan plus the $19.99 Data Plan. Data plan is Unlimited.
    Thanks for the replies guys. I think this is the one I want. Howd you get $19.99 Data Plan. < thats optional right? I checked the tmobile website I cant seem to find that Data plan. Only $19.99 Plan I see thats optional is the Blackberry Unlimited. I might have to call up tmo for that one. Id like to keep my unlimited nights and weekends and add that $19.99 Data plan. That would be perfect for me. Thanks again.

  7. #7
    zyiro's Avatar
    zyiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by engz
    Thanks for the replies guys. I think this is the one I want. Howd you get $19.99 Data Plan. < thats optional right? I checked the tmobile website I cant seem to find that Data plan. Only $19.99 Plan I see thats optional is the Blackberry Unlimited. I might have to call up tmo for that one. Id like to keep my unlimited nights and weekends and add that $19.99 Data plan. That would be perfect for me. Thanks again.

    if you sign up for a regular voice plan it gives you the option to add the unlimited blackberry for just 19.99

    but i have the 69.99 1000 min and unlimited BB Enterprise

  8. #8
    absolved's Avatar
    absolved no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    295
    There's no way around it, owning a BB is gonna be a little more expensive. ;p I'm on a family plan I have $19.99 BB unlimited add on (which I couldn't add from the website but could when I called), and the $14.99 unlimited text.

  9. #9
    engz's Avatar
    engz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    55
    Blackberry Unlimited Plan ($19.99 optional plan) is the DATA plan? I'm confused. I came from a sidekick so all that DATA plan requirement for using the internet and such I didnt needed.

    The monthly cost dont matter to me. I just want the best plan available for me which is right now the plan with Unlimited nights and weekends. If it comes down to changing my plan that downgrades my phone call minutes, I probably wont take it considering I use the phone for calls more then the internet. I was just making sure there isnt a optional plan for just DATA.

  10. #10
    ricwms's Avatar
    ricwms no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    44
    you can do it on the website -- there is a #19.99 Blackberry unlimited add-on. No need to call T-Mobile.

  11. #11
    ~BLACK ICE~'s Avatar
    ~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by ricwms
    you can do it on the website -- there is a #19.99 Blackberry unlimited add-on. No need to call T-Mobile.
    As mentioned above, you can get the Data plan for your BB.

    NOTE: The BB Data Plan does not include T-mobiles Messangers ( AIM, Yahoo, MSN). In order to use these services with out being charged, you would need to download RambleIM, and Yahoo Messanger.

    Yahoo Messagner
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d=3&linkid=176

    Ramble IM ( AOL)
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...id=3&linkid=36

  12. #12
    ejmccartin's Avatar
    ejmccartin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by engz
    Blackberry Unlimited Plan ($19.99 optional plan) is the DATA plan? I'm confused. I came from a sidekick so all that DATA plan requirement for using the internet and such I didnt needed.

    ...I was just making sure there isnt a optional plan for just DATA.
    yes, the BB unlimited data plan add-on is optional, for data service only. pick your voice plan for however many minutes you need, then add $20 for the data plan.

    I've got a family plan with data added for me and texting added for my son. I'll admit the choices are very confusing. bounce around tmo's site and they will start to become clearer.

  13. #13
    ~BLACK ICE~'s Avatar
    ~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by ejmccartin
    yes, the BB unlimited data plan add-on is optional, for data service only. pick your voice plan for however many minutes you need, then add $20 for the data plan.

    I've got a family plan with data added for me and texting added for my son. I'll admit the choices are very confusing. bounce around tmo's site and they will start to become clearer.
    I never understood why text messages could not be included in the "DATA PLAN"?

    /rant hahahaha

  14. #14
    engz's Avatar
    engz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    55
    Ahh you serious. I have the Blackberry Unlimited plan and it's giving me problems using the tzone browser like it wont render sometimes. And my googlemaps dont work. I kind of overlooked those problems because I didnt think the Blackberry Unlimited optional plan was for DATA. I really got to see why my 8100 is acting up.

  15. #15
    absolved's Avatar
    absolved no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    295
    Sometimes the site will give you a BB plan that says unlimited and it'll list it as $19.99 this is what I did the first time. Turns out that it was unlimited ROAMING data only or something. I'd call Tmobile just to be sure, I was frustrated for the longest time because it said that it went through, and I had the browser but my email wasn't being pushed to my BB and it said I had to pay extra to browse the internet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •