Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tmobile users. What kind of DATA plan do you guys have? I have the $39.99 ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

engz no está en línea Stack level 2

You guys with the DATA plan

Advertisement

Tmobile users.

What kind of DATA plan do you guys have? I have the $39.99 plan with BlackBerry Unlimited. I really love my free nights and weekends for the price they give. What kinda minutes are included with your DATA plan and which one do you have? I'm seriously thinking about switching to take full advantage of the Blackberry. Also does your DATA plan include free text messages and emails? Thanks

Id talked to a tmo representative but staying on the phone for hrs can be a PITA. I'd rather read so thanks for any replies.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Engz, I have Blackberry Enterprise minutes and mail Ultra for $89.99/months. It includes unlimited BES, unlimited data and text messages and 1,500 anytime minutes.

oldbob no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am using BB unlimited internet for 19.95 on top of my phone family plan. Unlimited email, no texting included.

~BLACK ICE~ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    I have the $39.99 phone plan plus the $19.99 Data Plan. Data plan is Unlimited.

BLUEHEFNER no está en línea Stack level 3
    BB Unlimited data with 1000 text and I think 1,500 anytime

Quote Originally Posted by ~BLACK ICE~
    I have the $39.99 phone plan plus the $19.99 Data Plan. Data plan is Unlimited.
    Thanks for the replies guys. I think this is the one I want. Howd you get $19.99 Data Plan. < thats optional right? I checked the tmobile website I cant seem to find that Data plan. Only $19.99 Plan I see thats optional is the Blackberry Unlimited. I might have to call up tmo for that one. Id like to keep my unlimited nights and weekends and add that $19.99 Data plan. That would be perfect for me. Thanks again.

zyiro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    302A0AFF
    Quote Originally Posted by engz
    Thanks for the replies guys. I think this is the one I want. Howd you get $19.99 Data Plan. < thats optional right? I checked the tmobile website I cant seem to find that Data plan. Only $19.99 Plan I see thats optional is the Blackberry Unlimited. I might have to call up tmo for that one. Id like to keep my unlimited nights and weekends and add that $19.99 Data plan. That would be perfect for me. Thanks again.

if you sign up for a regular voice plan it gives you the option to add the unlimited blackberry for just 19.99

but i have the 69.99 1000 min and unlimited BB Enterprise

absolved no está en línea Stack level 3
    There's no way around it, owning a BB is gonna be a little more expensive. ;p I'm on a family plan I have $19.99 BB unlimited add on (which I couldn't add from the website but could when I called), and the $14.99 unlimited text.

Blackberry Unlimited Plan ($19.99 optional plan) is the DATA plan? I'm confused. I came from a sidekick so all that DATA plan requirement for using the internet and such I didnt needed.

The monthly cost dont matter to me. I just want the best plan available for me which is right now the plan with Unlimited nights and weekends. If it comes down to changing my plan that downgrades my phone call minutes, I probably wont take it considering I use the phone for calls more then the internet. I was just making sure there isnt a optional plan for just DATA.

ricwms no está en línea Stack level 2
    you can do it on the website -- there is a #19.99 Blackberry unlimited add-on. No need to call T-Mobile.

PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    Quote Originally Posted by ricwms
    you can do it on the website -- there is a #19.99 Blackberry unlimited add-on. No need to call T-Mobile.
    As mentioned above, you can get the Data plan for your BB.

NOTE: The BB Data Plan does not include T-mobiles Messangers ( AIM, Yahoo, MSN). In order to use these services with out being charged, you would need to download RambleIM, and Yahoo Messanger.

Yahoo Messagner
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d=3&linkid=176

Ramble IM ( AOL)
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...id=3&linkid=36

ejmccartin no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by engz
    Blackberry Unlimited Plan ($19.99 optional plan) is the DATA plan? I'm confused. I came from a sidekick so all that DATA plan requirement for using the internet and such I didnt needed.

...I was just making sure there isnt a optional plan for just DATA.
    yes, the BB unlimited data plan add-on is optional, for data service only. pick your voice plan for however many minutes you need, then add $20 for the data plan.

I've got a family plan with data added for me and texting added for my son. I'll admit the choices are very confusing. bounce around tmo's site and they will start to become clearer.

PIN/ID
    23e224ba
    Quote Originally Posted by ejmccartin
    yes, the BB unlimited data plan add-on is optional, for data service only. pick your voice plan for however many minutes you need, then add $20 for the data plan.

I've got a family plan with data added for me and texting added for my son. I'll admit the choices are very confusing. bounce around tmo's site and they will start to become clearer.
    I never understood why text messages could not be included in the "DATA PLAN"?

/rant hahahaha

Ahh you serious. I have the Blackberry Unlimited plan and it's giving me problems using the tzone browser like it wont render sometimes. And my googlemaps dont work. I kind of overlooked those problems because I didnt think the Blackberry Unlimited optional plan was for DATA. I really got to see why my 8100 is acting up.

absolved no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sometimes the site will give you a BB plan that says unlimited and it'll list it as $19.99 this is what I did the first time. Turns out that it was unlimited ROAMING data only or something. I'd call Tmobile just to be sure, I was frustrated for the longest time because it said that it went through, and I had the browser but my email wasn't being pushed to my BB and it said I had to pay extra to browse the internet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast