Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

LOL cherri! Na...not returning it---hubby needed the travel charger and the car charger for work ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Re: Yet another case....*sigh*

Advertisement

LOL cherri! Na...not returning it---hubby needed the travel charger and the car charger for work for his 8800---so he's using that...at least we are getting some use out of what came with it!

Thanks for the heads up with the BSE cause mine just came in today---so I wont put them on my phone

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

I have the classic case with the BSE. YOu just have to slide something in between the protector and the BSE, like a butter knife, or moisten it. I have taken mine off several times and have not ruined neither one.

humblesheep no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by moses2628
    I have the classic case with the BSE. YOu just have to slide something in between the protector and the BSE, like a butter knife, or moisten it. I have taken mine off several times and have not ruined neither one.
    I tried something like that....especially when I realized that they were stuck together pretty good. Somehow, maybe some moisture got in between them...I don't know. Mine was attached pretty good. I even tried using a blow dryer to heat it up...but no good. My reasoning is that you dont need the BSE anyway for this case. I do have another set but why risk it....The case is a good case, but you do have to take the phone out frequently to clean the phone and the case. the debris and the oil that is stuck on the phone, trapped between the cover and the phone is not good if left for long time. that's an experience from other phones and cases like this. I've been taking it out every other day or so..and just wiped it clean. that's just my 2cents.....

I glad you don't have that problem moses2628...I wish I didn't...oh well

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I use Fortte cases. http://www.fortte.com/scr/showcategory3.php/117 Here are all the Pearl cases they offer.

Gunna no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    232e16b5

I had one like this

used it for a week but the edes around the bottom keys bugged my thumbs when I text, so I'm going with the BSE full body and this holster combo. Bought it a couple days ago. I'm just waiting for it to come in. Well see

tcv
    tcv no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32b86b00

Man, that second one looks pretty interesting...

Otherbeing no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23ECF502

Gonna have to give a huge thumbs down to the Krusell Classic case. It's way way too tight, making it a lesson in complete aggrivation getting the phone inside, or god forbid, back out. The microphone and earpiece holes didn't line up, making it very difficult for anyone to hear me, and vica versa.

And, worst of all, the case is so tight that just zipping it up after you finally get the phone inside scratched the sides and bottom of the phone. Completely and utterly disgusted with the case.

Phillbis no está en línea Stack level 2

A co-worker bought me the vaja leather suit case for my ipod and it's a high quality case. I didn't realize they spent $70 on it though. It is worth the money but the case looks so good you almost need a case for the case!

If the Pearl cases look and feel anything like thge ipod cases I may have to get one.

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA
    I guess its time for a new case my old one sucks lol

tcv
    tcv no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32b86b00

You have nice co-workers!

b_d0za no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by Otherbeing
    Gonna have to give a huge thumbs down to the Krusell Classic case. It's way way too tight, making it a lesson in complete aggrivation getting the phone inside, or god forbid, back out. The microphone and earpiece holes didn't line up, making it very difficult for anyone to hear me, and vica versa.

And, worst of all, the case is so tight that just zipping it up after you finally get the phone inside scratched the sides and bottom of the phone. Completely and utterly disgusted with the case.
    It will loosen up if you work it in. It is leather. Mine lines up perfect with the holes for the microphone and earpiece, you just gotta get it in there right. And mine has a soft cloth lining on the inside of the case that protects the phone from the zipper. It works okay, I guess, but I could see how you could scratch the pearl with it. And if you want to take the phone out sometimes, I wouldn't recommend this case as it is hard to get in and back out because the plastic covering the screen really sticks to the screen. You have to make sure it is real clean before you put it in. Then you have to push the plastic down onto the screen a little at a time pushing with your fingers to get the air bubbles out, that is unless you don't mind the way it looks otherwise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12