Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435 ... LastLast

********** Bug Reports************** 1) When in OZ Instant Messenger, switching from SureType to MultiTap and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

*CrackBerry* no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: YAY New OS - Rogers 4.2.1.94

Advertisement

********** Bug Reports**************

1) When in OZ Instant Messenger, switching from SureType to MultiTap and vice versa produces a java error.

2) When selecting a name in address book to send a SMS message to, if you attemp to add an additional recipient, the second recipient is the same as the original reciepient.

I cann reproduce both of theese errors 100% of the time. Anyone know where to send bug reports and copies of the error logs to in hopes of getting this fixed? This OS seems no faster than cingy's latest version to me. FEEDBACK WOULD BE NICE.

*CrackBerry* no está en línea Stack level 1

Oh yeah....EVERYTIME I send a email message from my gmail account, I get it sent right back to myself. And noooo I dont have anything selected for automatic CC or BCC recipients. Weird.

Founder no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by *CrackBerry*
    1) When in OZ Instant Messenger, switching from SureType to MultiTap and vice versa produces a java error.
    2) When selecting a name in address book to send a SMS message to, if you attemp to add an additional recipient, the second recipient is the same as the original reciepient.
    1) it's OZ error. And I don't have that proggy at my TMO... Provider pushed???
    2) Just offered one... you can select another recipient easily.
    In space no one can hear you scream.

Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock Jelly Bean 4.3)
    Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock KitKat 4.4.2)
    Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (CM 10.2)

KJinTexas no está en línea Stack level 2

The greatest gift of all with this version - turning off Auto Dim. Now that's a reason to upgrade.

aergern no está en línea Stack level 3

1. I don't use OZ because it dings for SMS/Text messages and I can use 500+ in a converation, so JiveTalk works for this and it uses BIS or TCP

2. THANK GOD! SMS spam prevention is what I'd call this.
    --
    Faith is the truth of passion.
    Since no passion is more true than another,
    faith is the truth of nothing.

aergern no está en línea Stack level 3

Oh yeah....EVERYTIME I send a email message from my gmail account, I get it sent right back to myself. And noooo I dont have anything selected for automatic CC or BCC recipients. Weird.
    It does this when you use a POP3 client. It doesn't matter if you use Outlook, Apple Mail or Mutt (text base Linux client) .. so why wouldn't it happen using the blackberry. I have a thought that you just noticed it or it just started showing them to you. So repeat .. this is normal behavior with Gmail.
    --
    Faith is the truth of passion.
    Since no passion is more true than another,
    faith is the truth of nothing.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

I cann reproduce both of theese errors 100% of the time. Anyone know where to send bug reports and copies of the error logs to in hopes of getting this fixed? This OS seems no faster than cingy's latest version to me. FEEDBACK WOULD BE NICE.
    Good catch on the #2 bug. I got it as well. BUT I noticed that if you scroll up to the second person that shows as a duplicate, hit menu and select "show address" you will see it is the phone number of the real second person. So it seems it will work properly just displayed incorrectly. And this OS should be running much faster than Cingular's was for you... How much free memory do you have?

The only thing I could find was "contact technical support" at https://www.blackberry.com/CSOHelp/

Although this is normal, you can control it... log into your BIS account, create a filter for it and select "do not forward" to handheld
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

proanim8r no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E693F2

Quote Originally Posted by KJinTexas
    I didn't have any issues (well except for the $3.53 Million I lost in Kings II) but I can win it back.
    Holy smokes! I cried when I lost $95,000. It should be easy to back this data up. I wonder why it's not.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53

If you are with t-mobile you can create a filter at t-mobile.com Sign in> Set up Blackberry internet E-mail.> In line with you e-mail address is a filter button. Add a filter stating that when mail arrives from your own E-mail address it is NOT sent to the device. the other option is remove Gmails POP acces and use the forwarding and forward it to a @tmo.blackberry.net address.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

StatikBB no está en línea Stack level 2

do you have to download the Rogers desktop manager software also? and I'm also wondering if my MyFaves will still be able to be viewed ont he main screen
    -Statik-
    T-Mobile RSR
    8100 Pearl

PIN/ID
    317ASKME

you do not need the Desktop manager.. not sure about MyFaves I'm on Cingular

ev8siv3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by StatikBB
    do you have to download the Rogers desktop manager software also? and I'm also wondering if my MyFaves will still be able to be viewed ont he main screen
    I loaded this and myFaves dissapeared. It still exists on the Tmo website but I'm curious as to where it went as well.

PIN/ID
    317ASKME

it's because the other non-tmobile OS's don't have the MyFave COD files to install on your BB. See if you can log into MyTmobile and send it to your BB, or re-send service books... if all else fails call customer service and they can push it back to your BB

phil0sophic no está en línea Stack level 2

In most cases I read however I feel I should comment on the version update. My Pearl updated quite rapidly and had absolutly no issues whatsoever (losing scores and data like that excluded), and the user interface and speed updates are quite nice.

Shannoncorp no está en línea Stack level 1

hmm to me it seems slower than the italy one that I had before and it install push to talk on my phone anyone got any ideas how to get rid of it its not listed in the app list in the desk top manager = /