Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Yes, tried resending the books, wiping the handheld data, etc. Anything I can think of. ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

falconbrad no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: YAY New OS - Rogers 4.2.1.94

Advertisement

Yes, tried resending the books, wiping the handheld data, etc. Anything I can think of. Still have lots of myFaves weirdness and a slow interface. Is no one else experiencing the search lags and hourglasses when scrolling?

Also, something I thought I heard was included as of the TIM 4.2.1.102 release was the saving of passwords in the browser. But I didn't see any options related to that in this release and it didn't seem to do any better of a job saving passwords than 4.2.0.64. Am I wrong on that? Tired of having to hack out the password every single time I close the browser... That's a major oversight.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

I'm sorry to hear that. I don't have myfavs or else I would help. I'm not having any issues on this end.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

before you downgrade - i would try a fresh install....try not to give up so easily.

the first time i upgraded to the TIM 1.66 i was downgrading within 24 hours...but a fresh install a few days later helped

Founder no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by falconbrad
    Still have lots of myFaves weirdness and a slow interface. Is no one else experiencing the search lags and hourglasses when scrolling?
    Sorry, I don't have myFaves, but lags and hourglasses - yea, I know them.
    But ONLY if I'm using Vodafone Today theme. Than for some reason lags and cursors are constant.
    It's not happening with my custom-made theme(s)... Or TMO themes, or BB Dimension themes...
    Weird, eh?
    In space no one can hear you scream.

Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock Jelly Bean 4.3)
    Samsung GT-I9505 Galaxy S IV (stock KitKat 4.4.2)
    Samsung GT-I9100 Galaxy S II (CM 10.2)

TanBucsFan no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    before you downgrade - i would try a fresh install....try not to give up so easily.

the first time i upgraded to the TIM 1.66 i was downgrading within 24 hours...but a fresh install a few days later helped
    I concur with Cherri. I had issues with the .66 and a few apps weren't working right. But I removed the OS, then reinstalled and haven't had any issues with it so far.

I haven't downloaded this new one yet, still waiting to see how everyone likes it and if there are any glitches.

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

hy just a quick observation but when I first installed this new OS bb messenger would say bb pin (I liked that hehe) but now that I had to re-install it it's back to saying bb messenger. Anyone else get this? plus it might of changed cuz I playedwith fonts but I put it back to default and still can't get it to say bb pin again

iamrex no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f71b3c

Well, i will stay with my .71.
    iloveu

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ok I downgraded, lost all of my contacts again! Re-add me thanks!

Jesse0422 no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok, I need help, the upgrade went great. I like it so far but I'm having trouble sending via Bluetooth. Why? What do I have 2 do 2 get 2 function correctly?

[IFC]Area51 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by gkg3059
    ~via BBwwwwwoooowwww check out the calculator it looks nice . I wish I could use google maps with this update. I love the new look of it
    ccap.pinstack.com)~wwwwoooowwww
    Im using google maps flawlessly. What problems are you encountering with google maps?

baseballkyle no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Downgrade to which OS version?

Quote Originally Posted by falconbrad
    Alright, so as much as I want to love this new version, I can't. Biggest gripes are the extreme slowness (for example, why do I have to wait for 3 seconds for someone's number to show up in the quick-search phone view?)
    yeah, UM, let's see....nobody else is having this problem and you are....my guess is its not the OS

btw this is hands down, no question, the best OS that has been made available yet. there are little to no bugs. its fast. it works. voice quality is greatly improved. what else do you need? (well besides GPS lol!)...

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

ok now this really sux, when watching video and a message comes in if you don't stop the video before audio for message plays it stops your video and you have to start from the beginning. Anyone else getting this annoying error?

PIN/ID
    ATA

kyle - buy a gps puck cingy store had them for less than $100 and walla - navigation

PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by TanBucsFan
    I concur with Cherri. I had issues with the .66 and a few apps weren't working right. But I removed the OS, then reinstalled and haven't had any issues with it so far.

I haven't downloaded this new one yet, still waiting to see how everyone likes it and if there are any glitches.
    i'd download girl! its 1.66 with the bugs fixed...i have had ZERO issues since the upgrade

(well aside from my bbm contacts getting all screwy...but that is the ONLY one )

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by laz
    ok now this really sux, when watching video and a message comes in if you don't stop the video before audio for message plays it stops your video and you have to start from the beginning. Anyone else getting this annoying error?
    nope I was watching a South Park episode I have saved on the memory card last night and got one email,a BBM message, and AIM messages on JiveTalk while it was playing. No problems
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.