Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

funny. I've typed url's in email and BBM with no issues on this version. I ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: YAY New OS - Rogers 4.2.1.94

Advertisement

funny. I've typed url's in email and BBM with no issues on this version. I wonder if it is a bug caused from the OS and a specific program you have installed??
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

It started when I had the TIM Italy OS. I upgraded to the Telstra and Venezuela OS's and didn't have it. It's resurfaced on this OS though.

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    I installed it on a US T-Mobile BB Pearl. I had used the TIM Venezuela and Telstra OS's previously. I was a little leery of this too since I had read somewhere that Rogers uses CDMA (or am I thinking of another carrier?).
    Rogers is GSM. But guess I missed this Venezuela one, saw the TIM and Telstra verions though.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

LOL I have had so many different OS's recently, I can't keep up.

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Quote Originally Posted by mersel27
    hey if check instead under "email reconciliation" you will find the option for handheld wins
    that's where it is suppost to be but it only says my email there, there isn't any other options that used to be there

94explorer no está en línea Stack level 2

To make things easy for people on reading, troubble shooting, and trying to help!

If you have a problem...PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLOWING:

Location, Carrier, OS before upgrade! Any other Thrid party apps that you are running! (Very important, since some of these apps may not be tested on the version you are running!)

Try not to go over board, but when people drop a line...

"My BB pearl freezes when i go to my options screen, and change my internet settings, please help" or...It did'ent do it before!"

Yeah well, what the hell are you doing? what is runnnig? How many apps you got going when you change your setting?

It's just easyer to help!...I have 3 Pearls running side by side for testing...Lets help...not PISS OFF!! lol

falconbrad no está en línea Stack level 1

MyFaves Issues?

Has anyone who has this OS installed with T-Mobile and myFaves noticed that you're having issues with the myFaves app? Mine seems to go a little haywire whenever I move from highlighting one of my myFaves people and the bottom 5-app shortcuts. Also, the address book/myFaves integration seems to be broken with this release (the BBerry references calls - in/out - to the address book before checking to see if they're a myFaves contact). However, now all text messages to/from myFaves have the icon next to them. Lost some functionality, gained some functionality. Weird. The US carriers need to get to updating their damn software.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: MyFaves Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by falconbrad
    Has anyone who has this OS installed with T-Mobile and myFaves noticed that you're having issues with the myFaves app? Mine seems to go a little haywire whenever I move from highlighting one of my myFaves people and the bottom 5-app shortcuts. Also, the address book/myFaves integration seems to be broken with this release (the BBerry references calls - in/out - to the address book before checking to see if they're a myFaves contact). However, now all text messages to/from myFaves have the icon next to them. Lost some functionality, gained some functionality. Weird. The US carriers need to get to updating their damn software.
    Try resending your service books. I'm with TMO, but don't have myfavs. That's all I can advise.

Haider no está en línea Stack level 3

Erica, just for fun I upgraded from the Cingy 73 to the TIM+Telstra 66 upgrade o one Pearl and to the 94 on the other. I find the TIM OS to be buggy and weird e.g its missing the turn on Bluetooth icon so I have to go into the Setup Bluetooth folder to turn or connect to my Jabras. As compared to the 94 the sound quality is lacklustre on calls....kind of dull. I definitely prefer the Rogers OS to the TIM/Telstra 66. Tomorrow, I'm going to upgrade the second Pearl to it too!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

FYI. For all those peeps that were experiencing the *image shrinkage* thru BBM or email...the image no longer shrinks down! Whoo hoo!

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com) my stupid bbm keeps changing my contact names

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Man I have shrinkage!

Haider no está en línea Stack level 3

Piece of advice Reddog....stay out of the water.....lol

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Haider, that happens the first time you use BlueTooth. Once you connect your BB and headset, the icon will stay there unless you hid it. Roll over another icon and choose Show All.If its there then highlight it and clear the checkmark beside Hide Icon.

By the way, that still doesn't solve my issue.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Haider, that happens the first time you use BlueTooth. Once you connect your BB and headset, the icon will stay there unless you hid it. Roll over another icon and choose Show All. If its there then highlight it and clear the checkmark beside Hide Icon.

By the way, that still doesn't solve my issue.
    Anyone else have a solution?