There is a icon on my home screen that i can not get off. its ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Rawjek no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    257a0eea

Yahoo IM Icon

Advertisement

There is a icon on my home screen that i can not get off. its a yahoo IM Notification Icon. with a star on the forhead and a number 1 off to the left. I have deleted OZ mess. from my BB and power cycled the phone.. and the lil ****er still there looks somthing like this ( )h

the hippie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: Yahoo IM Icon

i dont know if this will help but i had the same problem i redownloaded and deleted it again and it went away

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawjek
    There is a icon on my home screen that i can not get off. its a yahoo IM Notification Icon. with a star on the forhead and a number 1 off to the left. I have deleted OZ mess. from my BB and power cycled the phone.. and the lil ****er still there looks somthing like this ( )h
    I think its a bb messenger icon. U hv been pinned.

superdad no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawjek
    Am sure 1 has changed to 2 now. Cos I just pinned u