I have installed Yahoo!Go OTA to my Pearl. After launching I am asked to select ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

OYSTR no está en línea Stack level 1

Yahoo! Go connection problem

Advertisement

I have installed Yahoo!Go OTA to my Pearl. After launching I am asked to select preferred content (Australia/New Zealand) which I do and then "done".

I get "configuration failed, please restart Yahoo!Go" and the help says there is a connectivity issue. I have already reinstalled, rebooted and edited the application's permissions to allow access to the internet. On exit from Yahoo!Go I get the error "Uncaught exception:java.lang.NullPointerException".

Any thoughts on how to get this going?

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Yahoo! Go connection problem

Do yourself a favor, delete it, and install Pocket Express, way faster!!!!!!

dotski42 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E098EA

Quote Originally Posted by OYSTR
    I have installed Yahoo!Go OTA to my Pearl. After launching I am asked to select preferred content (Australia/New Zealand) which I do and then "done".

I get "configuration failed, please restart Yahoo!Go" and the help says there is a connectivity issue. I have already reinstalled, rebooted and edited the application's permissions to allow access to the internet. On exit from Yahoo!Go I get the error "Uncaught exception:java.lang.NullPointerException".

Any thoughts on how to get this going?
    Use Pocket express. Much better

somsek12 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DF10A4

where can i get pocket express

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3

I like the Yahoo Go way better than PE. I am not about to pay a monthly fee for what can be found on the web with a simple search or done thru Yahoo Go for free.

I can access my Yahoo email, Flicker picture account, Yahoo messenger, news, sports, local weather, searches, etc.... All for free.