I have not used yahoo go 2.0. But I downloaded yahoo 3.0. My question is ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

yahoo go 3.0 beta

Advertisement

I have not used yahoo go 2.0. But I downloaded yahoo 3.0. My question is does the 2.0 version run any smother? On the 3.0 version some of the widgets keep giving me a phone cominication error. When you click on them. Has this happened to anybody else. I like haw the program works. But it seems to have a few bugs that need to be worked out. Guess that is why its in beta.

biglipps66 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Im having trouble with 3 too.. funny thing is, as I type this, Im downloading 3 again to my 8130. hah

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Well at least I am not the only one. But if you will let me know if reinstaling it helps any. Thanks in advance.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

monilovesedmond no está en línea Stack level 3
    I haven't been having any problems with the 3.0 version. I never tried the 2.0 version though so I might not realize what I am missing, you know?

john_tran no está en línea Stack level 1
    does anyone have any idea on how to uninstall it? i have tried to use the desktop manager, but when i un-check the box to remove the program, it doesn't do anything.

groovdafied no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have downloaded the Yahoo Go 3 multiple times for this phone... uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Everytime I launch it, I get that Yahoo Detected a problem and that there was not enough memory. There was 8MB of memory left on the phone, and I also have a MicroSD card installed.

Anybody have any ideas?

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    No problems here. I am using Yahoo Go! version 3.0.43