Hi.. I've searched the site and can't seem to find answers to the following two ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3

Yahoo email issues

Advertisement

Hi.. I've searched the site and can't seem to find answers to the following two questions:
    i) When I delete an email on my Pearl with the "on Mailbox & Handheld" option, the mail doesn't get deleted in the mailbox. I don't have this problem with other providers, e.g. Gmail, but it doesn't seem to work in Yahoo.
    ii) I don't get and audible alert when I recieve an email from any account, though the red LED does flash. Can this be corrected? I do get an audible alert if I receive an SMS.
    Could anyone help?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: Yahoo email issues

sure!

number 1 from time to time mine does this no idea why.

number 2 got to your profiles at the bottom is advanced go there and hit the active profile from there you can change all notifications
    That should help!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3

kayos72.. many thanx for that lightening speed reply! For number 2 above, I tried doing just what you said.. doesn't work. I also changed the notifier sound for the email alert, but no luck! Is there any other way?

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

ok two things start with a batt pull
    phone on batt out 30 sec then back in

when changing alerts please make sure you are in your active profile I got hit on this for a good hour!!
    Let me know how it goes!!!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!