Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'd take the pain of the white light and keep it how it is... BlackBerry Pearl forum

samf715 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: yaay! fixed the colour ball

Advertisement

I'd take the pain of the white light and keep it how it is

NoahNoah no está en línea Stack level 1

how do you change the color anyway?? is there a setting? I think i am missing something

divrdrew no está en línea Stack level 1

You can also download an app to do it via either an OTA install or zip desktop install. Search on colorpearl on google and the fourth or fifth link down will be the link to the page on geekandproud dot net. Can't give the url since I'm only level 1. Came across it while poking around for stuff for my pearl. Pretty cool...added to 'colorpearl' on the options screen...change it to some basic colors or even a custom color (rrggbb). Works well from what I can tell.

PwDiamond no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249df67d
    Quote Originally Posted by Kortanis View Post
    Yeah, I thought of that too, but the acetone on the plastic surface lens of even a micro LED will change the way the light shines in the future. The tape or even a small piece of non-conductive putty over the LED would be much smarter if you ever had warranty concerns as well.
    I know this is quite a bump on the thread... But what about using a dry erase marker instead? It would wipe off easily...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12