Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr thats why this decision is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol. i got about half ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    thats why this decision is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol. i got about half of that and its so hard to let go
    it sounds like if yall have 7,000 and 3,500 min in your roll over account you will probably never use them. kinda like saving all those old milk jugs just in case you ever need to fill them with water.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    thats why this decision is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol. i got about half of that and its so hard to let go
    Ekzt1nr, you know that AT&T is supposed to be releasing the 8320 Curve on Sept. 23. It's got WiFi and it will be the new Blue Sapphire color. I'm not sure of the $ yet, but I don't think it will be too much with the release of the Bold in early Oct. Just something to think about.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayZ View Post
    Ekzt1nr, you know that AT&T is supposed to be releasing the 8320 Curve on Sept. 23. It's got WiFi and it will be the new Blue Sapphire color. I'm not sure of the $ yet, but I don't think it will be too much with the release of the Bold in early Oct. Just something to think about.
    if i were at&t i would just wait till the bold comes out.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    if i were at&t i would just wait till the bold comes out.
    Yeah, but the pics of the test drop of the Bold have me a little worried that it won't be as durable as the 83xx. I don't remember where I saw them, but it wasn't pretty.

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    the bold is an ugly phone, and for the money i would have to spend to get it, i much rather spend it on the thunder n switch over...bold is too F'n big (at least thats wut the pix make it look like)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12