1) my phone rings calypso :( :( :( :( it is set to the default ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

zta
    zta no está en línea Stack level 2

wrong ringtone and old t-jingle

Advertisement

1) my phone rings calypso :( :( :( :( it is set to the default t-jingle (i have never changed any settings), but j-jingle only happened once (my 2nd incoming call) since then calypso is playing again. (1st incoming call). i don't like either of these tunes but want to know if there's some trick to getting it to actually play the ringtone it's set to before i change it...

2) does anyone know where i can get the old *original* t-jingle. (NOT the one that comes with the pearl, but the old old old one, like on the tv commercial). it's on my old phone but no way to get it off there that i am aware of. i tried downloading it (as a wav file), i put it in the ringtones folder, but it would not play. i could use quicktime on computer desktop to play it though. does this mean it may be a bad file or maybe i put it in wrong folder? maybe i should try finding another source for the file. does anyone know if it's on the t-mobile site for download?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: wrong ringtone and old t-jingle

zta just covert the old TMO jingle to a mp3 file and then it should play just fine.

About the first question. Just go to the file under Media, and hit the menu button and then select set as phone tune.

zta
    zta no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: wrong ringtone and old t-jingle

thanks! reddog