How do I change my number on a pearl. Bsically the phone thinks one of ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

sanduneboi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2413E310

wrong number in my number

Advertisement

How do I change my number on a pearl. Bsically the phone thinks one of my friends phone numbers is my number.
    So whenever I make a call the number that is showed next to "my number" on the call screen is not my number but a friends number. And whenever I try to call said friend. It directs me to my voicemail.
    The device is a white unlocked 8100 from tmob now running on tmob. But just recently off of big blue.

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Have you tried doing a battery pull? Or editing your number? I think you can do that. I have to find someone with a pearl to help you with that. You should be able to edit your phone number by going to Options > Advanced Options > SIM Card >Scroll down to Phone Number > BB Button > Edit SIM Phone Number. (I'm doing this from a BOLD so I don't know if those are the same steps or not.) Make sure after you do the changes, you save it. Try that. If it doesn't work, try doing a battery pull.

sanduneboi no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2413E310
    That's where it is. I had fixed this problem before. But I just couldn't remember where the edit my number thing was. Thanks for the help!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    It can be done. I went through it on my 8120 and you can change that phone number.

cupiecat no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    245061B0
    Can you edit the SIM card number on an 8310? My SIM number has commas and question marks in the field. I have the View my Phone number option set at off. But, it still shows up on the call screen, what this causes is the place I'm calling to is scrunched into the very left corner and is hardly readable. Any thing I can do for this? Please help!! Thanks

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~