Hi, I want to be able to integrate both my personal and work outlook calendars ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

livingwater no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246db591

work and personal outlook calendars

Advertisement

Hi, I want to be able to integrate both my personal and work outlook calendars on my BB pearl. Has anyone tried this? I was thinking? what would happen if I had an appiontment at the same time for work and personal, would one overwrite the other?

jlii no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: work and personal outlook calendars

My question would be do you want to synch your personal calendar with your work calendar, or your work calendar with your personal calendar? In other words I want to 2-way synch my personal calendar with only my personal computer at home, but not with my work calendar. I want a one-way synch my work calendar to my device.

To do this I would expect that you have to have a filter setup on both of your machines/calendars. I did not spend enough time to get it to work. Maybe someone else has and can post their filter settings.

I hope this helps.

Spoook no está en línea BES Pro

Hi. From what I understand you can only sync one outlook calendar with your BB. At least that's the case when using BES. It's a real bugger especially if you want a public folder calendar or someone elses calendar to sync with your BB. There are a couple of ways you might be able to get around this. You could use a program called Add 2 Outlook which can sync different outlook folders (I think - I haven't used it but have heard of it) or you could do a little trick using Google Calendars to sync between the two. If you don't find another way to do it with just outlook and you BB let me know and I'll give it a go and if it works I'll let you know how to do it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lakaw no está en línea Stack level 2

If you use Plaxo you can sync your work and personal calenders with every computer you install it (Plaxo) on. This also works for all your contacts. Then Sync with either your work or home Outlook and you'll be in sync with your BB as well.

Spoook no está en línea BES Pro

good call - i've seen it on clients' PCs but never used it myself.