Does anyone know of a good word processing application that I can keep notes, letters, ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

j.squires_photo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    250b9cb0

word app

Advertisement

Does anyone know of a good word processing application that I can keep notes, letters, and a journal?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Shel no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: word app

Quote Originally Posted by j.squires_photo
    Does anyone know of a good word processing application that I can keep notes, letters, and a journal?
    You might check out IdeaMatrix. It is really a note taking program, but it allows for limitless size text, so it could be used for a journal.

It really is designed as a depository for all of your yellow sticky notes, misc. information, etc. It allows you to easily find any note with their "Indy*Search" function.

Also has a desktop component. You can go online to their website, and you'll find all of your data backed up! You can also add notes, modify notes, etc. from the web, and it will automatically be sent to your blackberry. Add things to your Blackberry, and IdeaMatrix will automatically send it to the web, vor backup (they also encrypt your data). If you should ever lose your blackerry, and purchase a replacement device, you can quickly and easily restore ALL data you had on IdeaMatrix!

They give you a 7 day free trial, and 30 days money back guarantee. Also, they are VERY responsive.

http://www.rexwireless.com/individuals-imx.php