I received my new Pearl as a Christmas present and I love it, but earlier ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

Jme203 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Won't power on, blinks 3, then 2 times

Advertisement

I received my new Pearl as a Christmas present and I love it, but earlier I had a problem. I accidentially dropped my phone and although it wasn't a hard fall, it did more damage than I thought it would have.

The back popped off, and the battery popped out, along with the memory card, but I had trouble closing it before. I put the memory card back in and the battery, and now my BB won't power on. It will blink three times, pause, then blink twice more. Of course, this would happen after a T-Mo store is closed, and after reading a few threads, I haven't the slightest clue what to do. Tell me all hope is not lost! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

majoslo no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Won't power on, blinks 3, then 2 times

No sure but try to reinstall the OS, check out his link. Good Luck! I can't insert a full link (level too low) search for the following crackberry.com/blackberry-101-lecture-12-how-reload-operating-system-nuked-blackberry

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Won't power on, blinks 3, then 2 times

i would say tell your service provider, and get another phone on warranty ......when that happens we call that a nuked phone. sorry.