alright here's the problem. i transferred some music onto my pearl via desktop manager one ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

1098011 no está en línea Stack level 2

won't go away!!!!

Advertisement

alright here's the problem. i transferred some music onto my pearl via desktop manager one day. well then i decided i didn't want those songs on there anymore so i proceeded to delete them. all of them got deleted except one. i did the battery pull and no luck...i even did a wipe of my pearl and no luck...even upgraded to cingulars .67 os from tmo's .64 os...surprise!!...no luck. when i try to delete via DM, it says "an error has occured retrieving Blackberry device directory 'sd card/music/shai/...if i ever fall in love'. Blackberry device returned the following error: the requested file could not be found". when i try thru the pearl it says "the selected file is read only. are you sure you wish to delete this file?" i click yes and it's sill there. it's really no big deal, just kinda annoying. can anyone tell me what's going on here and how do i go about deleting it?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: won't go away!!!!

Is it on your SD card or Device Memory?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)
    Sd card

PIN/ID
    STACK

Do you have a lot of stuff on it? I would just pull everything off, using drag and drop then format it with your BB. Then put everything back on by drag and drop.

I never use the Desktop Manager to load things. I find it much easier using the pearl as a removable drive and drag and drop.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks a lot 187. Your input has helped me solve my problem. Once again pinstack to the rescue!!!

PIN/ID
    STACK

anytime