Hi, me again lol already I'm known to type a lot but I will try ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

kashief no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E72A2F

Without TCP Required

Advertisement

Hi, me again lol already I'm known to type a lot but I will try to keep this short.

Here goes...

Look, I'm trying to find some good VOIP apps that are actually free, that don't require ant TCP settings to be set-up cuz it just doesn't seem to work for me given my current situation, cuz I'm not even supposed to have internet access on my phone outside of the t-zones pages. Some apps work, others don't. I tried mig33, numbuzz, this and that got lucky with some others but nimbuzz n mig don't connect. Other apps like opera don't connect. But facebook, yahoo go, handango, viigo, and others work without TCP settings. Anybody know why? Even apps like cellity work with out TCP, but since I can't get texts from shortcodes for some reason with my tmo to go account for some reason, sign up is impossible lol. Please help

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    Hi Kash, well you are going to be hit or miss like that unless you pay for the access to the RIM server. Opera should be working though. If you have the APN set correctly.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

vargaballer no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi kashief,

to solve the connection problem with Nimbuzz just change your TCP settings. T-Mobile can help you by providing APN, username and password.
    Last edited by doughdaddy; 05-05-2008 at 09:01 AM.

pda.teck no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    210DAC53
    TMO uses wap.voicestream.com as the APN, there is NO username or password.
    J. "Wyatt" Croom
    Blackberry 8520
    Spelling doesn’t determine your I.Q.
    (\_/)
    (0_0)
    (")-(")

kashief no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E72A2F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I already know all of this...it doesn't work...I am well aware but my thing is, if other apps work, why won't opera, nimbuzz or mig33 work. I can do all but use some apps. BIBS, 4 email accounts setup, download and run network accessing apps, pin to pin, and all that jazz. I'm mainly just anxious to get a good free voip app to work and I'm happy lol