Does anyone know if there is a way to wipe out the bb os and ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

manolo_mnz no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Wipe Out!

Advertisement

Does anyone know if there is a way to wipe out the bb os and reload it with a different one, I downloaded JL_Cmder but when i double click it it asks me if I want to install it, i click yes then a blackbox appears for like a half a second and nothing happens...

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: Wipe Out!

I'm curious why you started another thread for this ... what happened to your thread asking to downgrade? It was your thread so you can ask different questions ;-)

But to answer the question you do it from a command line, you don't just double click it. Start \ Run \ cmd.exe then it will open the command line window and you use the program there. Please do make sure you fully read what ever thread you learned about this app from because it will completely wipe everything from the unit.

manolo_mnz no está en línea Stack level 2

Oh Sorry About That...It Still Doesn´t Work!

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

can you explain a bit more than just "doesn't work" what happened? did you get an error message? Did you follow the instructions for using the application you found? did you use the -u wipe command switch?