You'll have to excuse my ignorance.. I'm very new to the BB world. In fact ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

maxf no está en línea Stack level 1

Will the Speck hardcase fit the 8130?

Advertisement

You'll have to excuse my ignorance.. I'm very new to the BB world. In fact I don't even have my phone yet- it should arrive in the next couple days

I'd like to get a small hardcase that covers the screen. After a bunch of searching, I think I've grown to like the Speck case the most. However, I'm unsure if the case, which was presumably designed for the 8100, will fit the 8130. I emailed support and have yet to hear back from them.

Do you have any idea if the case would fit my Sprint flavor of the 8130? Thanks in advance...

Here's the case:
    Whoops I can't post a URL...
    If you want to see the case, navigate to Speck's website (dubdubdub DOT SpeckProducts DOT com) and find the "SeeThru" case for the BB Pearl.

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Will the Speck hardcase fit the 8130?

no, it doesn't look like it will fit...that case is designed for the 8100 not the 8130.

try www.seidioonline.com a lot of stackers like their cases.

maxf no está en línea Stack level 1

Hard cases for the 8130?

I'm having trouble finding any sort of substantial hard case for the 8130. There is all kinds of good stuff for the 8100, but I can't find anything for my BB

I'd love to get the Speck or Monaco hard case, particularly because they cover the screen well. Alas, nothing that I can find will work for the 8130.

Do you know of any cases AT ALL for the 8130 besides the rubber skins? I'd really like to find something that will actually cover the screen itself to protect it better from getting cracked. Thanks in advance...

jd885 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Hard cases for the 8130?

Try http://www.seidioonline.com/ they got a line of accesories for the 8130 including cases... hope this helps

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Will the Speck hardcase fit the 8130?

i had a Speck clear hard case for my curve. not worth the money. only had it on for 30 seconds to realize i didnt like the fit...or finish.