Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Am I the only one who isn't suffering with the Phantom theme?... BlackBerry Pearl forum

docholliday no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317AFEB6

Re: Why is it so slow!

Advertisement

Am I the only one who isn't suffering with the Phantom theme?

devenyi no está en línea Stack level 1

I'm new to this site, and can't find where to download the new OS from . Can someone please help me out. I get that I'm supposed to go to wap.pinstack.com, but from there, I don't know where to go...

Thanks

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

It is my understanding that you cannot download OS for your BB from your BB. You need to do that thru desktop manager.... So go to the BB Downloads section and then look for Blackberry software. There are links to service providers for their OS.
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

mrdeeno no está en línea Stack level 3

Yeah, either the rogers or O2 OS's are newer than the T-mo. It's only a couple months newer, but some of the bugs have been fixed. I have a 2GB microSD card that works great!

Just a word of caution though...make sure you understand what you are doing before you install the non-Tmo OS, because they cuold theoretically deny warranty coverage or support if they find that you installed a "non-certified" OS on your device.

akamurph no está en línea Stack level 2

one thing I figured out yesterday... i had opened an email and clicked on a link to a website and then closed my browser. for the rest of the day the little hourglass would come up every other second and my battery was draining like crazy. i didn't realize it for a few hours but the link I clicked on in the email was still trying to refresh, or access that webpage and it was totall slowing the phone down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12