So last night i let my girlfriend use my phone and she ended up dropping ... BlackBerry Pearl forum

drizzzo no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb whoops, dropped blackberry in water..need help

Advertisement

So last night i let my girlfriend use my phone and she ended up dropping it into the sink.. which was full of water.. The phone turns on and everything.. Except the screen is blank..THE SCREEN DOESN'T EVEN TURN ON, NO LIGHT/PICTURE...

What is the possible problem?How/Can i fix it ? How much would it cost to fix?

please somebody help, i just bought this phone for $300 a little less then a month ago ='[

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27

Re: whoops, dropped blackberry in water..need help

alright...try this..although you probably already bricked your phone...but you must be patient...only way this works...follow this thread http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...arl_toast.html

scroll down to almost the bottom and there are steps for what to do when you drop your electronics in water...hope this helps...post back with info...also check your BB to see if the red water stripe has been activated...if so you're better off just taking it in for an exchange if you have the insurance.